“Delicious Lunch”
Review of Fresh Bite Kauai

Fresh Bite Kauai
Ranked #2 of 11 Quick Bites in Hanalei
Price range: USD 6 - USD 16
Description: A local, organic whenever possible, farm to beach style lunch food truck. We serve made to order salads, wraps, quinoa bowls, and sandwiches. Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free options available. All made from scratch with Aloha!
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch looking for something on the healthy side. I had a quinoa bowl, my husband had chicken strips and purple sweet potato fries, and my mom had a salad. Everything was fresh, delicious, and organic. The service was friendly and fast! We will definitely return!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 30 October 2018

This is a food truck located in an area with other food trucks. There are picnic tables to sit and eat. The food is very fresh and was really tasty. It certainly wasn't fast, but they were very busy. I had the chop lee salad which was amazing. Best ranch dressing ever! My husband had the steak sandwich with chipotle sauce. Again... amazing!
they use fresh, organic ingredients. Steak was grass fed beef.

We would definitely eat here again!
(Really wish they would do something out all the chickens. They have gotten quite aggressive-jumping up on the table, etc. Doesn't help that people feed them)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I know that quality takes time. And I get that popular places such as this have a tough time keeping up with increasing demand. Still, it took way longer than it should have for a simple order of French Fries while I was left standing in the hot sun (all the shaded tables were taken) amongst the clucking chickens. So...was the food worth the wait? Absolutely! I had the sweet potato chipotle cheese fries at the recommendation of some of the previous reviews and they were amongst the best fries I had ever tasted. One can grab a drink from the neighboring liquor store and sit at the picnic tables and enjoy a nice meal outside. As far as food truck food goes, this was very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Great fresh locally sourced salads and sandwiches here. I had a chop yee wrap, which featured the best ranch dressing ever, and my husband enjoyed his steak sandwich with mild chimichurri sauce. Excellent iced mint tea and iced coffee too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

TA is a bit confusing for Kauai in that it is fairly unclear which restaurants are higher end requiring reservations and which are food trucks. This is a food truck. They have salads, grass-fed beef and foods from an organic farm though nothing sounded that good to us this day so settled for just a dessert. We ate a meal from one of the other trucks. There is a common picnic table with sun shade area for ~4 trucks. Birds and chickens run wild including on the tables. They are definitely waiting for crumbs to fall. Fun setting overall and a good fit for needs of the surfing crowd.

Date of visit: September 2018