“Dive and snorkel trip”

Ranked #5 of 14 things to do in Eleele
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great crew, very knowledgable, good equipment! I would highly recommend these guys for a diving or snorkelling experience. Clay the owner really looked after my wife for snorkelling as she was very anxious about being in the water. I had 2 really good dives with Anthony the dive master who pointed out lots of unique Hawaiian species.

1  Thank Celeste B
"skill level"
"marine life"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I've done hundreds of dives at countless shops on four continents and Bubbles Below is easily among the very best. The quality and knowledgeability of the guides is extremely high and the rental equipment is far better than the average rental quality. We dove with them over three days and they showed us something great every time. They are committed to making everybody comfortable and ensuring that everybody has a great experience. We had a wonderful time diving with them!

3  Thank Negitoro2
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Diving with Bubbles Below was awesome!!
They brought us to a crazy spot with lots of amazing wildlife and a lot of rare animals.
The instructors were super cool and friendly, and made us stay in the water for as long as we wanted!! The whole trip was great!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Food= fresh pizza, sandwiches, soup, fruit. best food of all operations on the islands
Boats= biggest boats of all kauai operations offering most safety and smoothest ride
Staff=clay-great, jordan-great, blondy-great,
Dives- only operation to dive NIIHAU and NEPALI COAST YEAR-ROUND,
Linda- queen of kauai, 40 years of KAUAI experience. knows every spot.
SUMMARY -Professional operation with money, expertise. costs a little more offers a whole lot more.
On my 2 dives with them we ran the Napali coast on NITROX, swam with spinner dolphins, went whale watching and toured the whole Nepali Coast. They offer a service that is so much better than most other operators

KAUAI DOWN UNDER is run out of shed only offering shore dives from one location. food =chips, water, I actually ate my own food

1  Thank samreviewed