The hotel was very good, large living room, luxious lobby, beautiful scene and quite a few different types of pool. Some pools are there for small kids, with big water sliders.
Besides that, the location was very good too. There is big shopping mall - the Queen's market and one of world nicest private beach known as A Beach nearby. The sunset was unforgettable.
The only thing I dont like very much was the breakfast. The food was limited, taste was so so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hotel guests have access and charging privileges to the abundant facilities and amenities of the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, including an enticing array of restaurants, boutiques, beaches and water recreation. Complimentary shuttle service is available between Hilton Grand Vacations, the Hilton Waikoloa Village, and area shops. Hawaii visitors staying at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations will enjoy spacious two bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style, and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Hotel Waikoloa Beach
- Hilton Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton