Stayed here 4 nights recently. We really like this property. It's beautiful and the staff was nice. The pools are nice and were not crowded during our stay. The beach is really nice and nobody was out while we were there, so it felt like a private beach. You can hike along the beachfront past some beautiful houses to the Hilton property and the path continues on their property and you can gawk at their lagoons, dolphins, etc. The Marriott is a nice-sized property and has the former royal fishing ponds with lava rock. There's also a short walk nearby with petroglyphs. The Marriott is right across the street from the Kings Shops, which is a nice outdoor mall with shops and restaurants and a block away is the Queens Shops, so you have many options for dining, shopping without having to drive. Go to Sansei on Sun or Mon happy hour! While the $25/nt daily resort fee seems steep, we got a decent nightly rate so it balanced out. Resort fee includes free parking and wifi. There was a delicious-looking breakfast buffet for 21pp, but we didn't get around to trying it. They also offered to extend your checkout til 8pm for $99, which we did and so got to enjoy a full day of sightseeing without worrying about storing bags or showers. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Marriott, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa