“Yummmm”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was determined to eat as much fish as I could. One option on the menu was a calamari burger. I wasn't sure how they were going to do it, but it turned out to be a wonderful calamari steak. Delicious. Good onion rings and French fries along with great cocktails.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went for a snack while we waited for our room to be ready. We split one order of fish tacos and ordered two kids meals consisting of cheesy quesadilla. Now, I’ll be the first to admit that the mahi (I’m pretty sure it was mahi) was very very tasty. And the salsa was quite good. But, that little snack wound up costing $60 (with only one soft drink being ordered). The setting was great, the service was fine, and like i said, the tacos were delicious. But, I walked away surprised at the cost. The drinks were about $15 a piece, but then again, this is Hawaii ...

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a burger and fries. The food was tasty and the views we're nice. Dining in the open air was pleasant. The burger came out hit, with a toasted bun and the fries weren't like the awful fast food variety-- they were wonderful.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is in a cute setting.

The service was very nice.

The portions are on the small side and pricy.

The presentation is basic.

The fish tacos and guacamole were good.

The taco salad was average.

The price rounded down my review to a 3. It is an an ok option for the resort.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Quick service! We enjoyed casual food items (BLTs, onion rings), while watching the dolphins play in the lagoon twice during our stay at the resort.