“Great spot for a quick breakfast”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Waikoloa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The resorts are so expensive, it was nice to have this nearby. We had a few breakfast sandwiches here during our stay just down the road. It was always busy in the morning but they had adequate staff to get your order out fairly quickly. Plan to sit outside or stand if staying there.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I knew this location would be busy, do I used my app and ordered on the way there. It's convenient to the hotels and better than the offering inside the hotel. I jumped out of the car, ran in to retrieve drinks, and off we went. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Best Starbucks, efficient, knowledgeable, professional..takes time to answer questions. Always smiling.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

THis is one of the friendliest Starbucks locations I have been to! Thye open at 4:30 AM for all the people suffering from jet lag.... coffee is great and they have a very nice sitting area outside.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Typical Starbucks. Great coffee and food! Can purchase with your usual Starbucks app, just like at home. There is outdoor seating to enjoy the weather.