“GREAT value, yummy food”

Tuk-Tuk Thai Food Truck
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Volcano
Price range: USD 7 - USD 11
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are located in Volcano Village, 19-4030 Wright Rd., 96785 DELIVERY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE IN THE VOLCANO AREA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST. SEE YOU SOON! We are a mobile lunch wagon specializing in authentic Thai food.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ate here twice while in Volcano. It was the least expensive for the value, and we all (six) love Thai food. The dish sizes are generous and could possibly be shared or eat "family style." The truck is located in a community park area with limited picnic benches nearby for seating. The host is sharp and friendly. If you're wanting to sit down and have a nice meal and a drink, this may not be the place for you. But if you want good food at a good value, and don't mind watching some locals at the nearby skate park or community center, this is the place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Our party of 6 visited this food truck and tried 6 different dishes. All were fantastic and huge portions. We really enjoyed our experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My friend and I went here twice and both times we enjoyed our food. Well, technically I only went once, but the second time I wasn't feeling well and she brought me a soup that was SO GOOD. It was perfect for how I was feeling. A little spicy with lots of stuff in it. She said she told them I wasn't feeling well and that's what they recommended.

It really is a food truck in a parking lot, so when it started raining a bit we ended up eating in our car. But not a bad experience at all!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Accidentally came across this food truck by accident today. Smelled so delicious we had to try. Fresh. Made to order. Had to try the avocado curry. Broccoli, cabbage, string beans, avocados with rice. Delicious. The spring rolls were very good. Pad Thai was also delicious. If I lived nearby I would come frequently. People also called in orders and then picked them up.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Large portions, high quality food, and great Thai flavors. Perfect for those going/coming from the volcano.