My husband and I stayed at the Lava Pond Lodge for 2 nights. Lori, the innkeeper, was just wonderful. She was very kind, accommodating, offered up tips and information, and created an amazing breakfast each morning.
We stayed in the Ohana that is separate from the main house. It was impeccably clean and had really sweet and nice touches. The proximity to Volcano national park, as well as all the restaurants on the main street were awesome. We had to drive to these places, but not more than 5-10 minutes.
If we ever came back to Volcano, we would most definitely stay at the Lodge again. We couldn't recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lava Pond Lodge is a craftsman style,contemporary, art-inspired B&B tucked into the rain forest adjacent to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Rooms are equipped with private baths, fireplaces, hand-crafted heated beds, and beautiful original artwork. You are greeted each morning with a wonderfully delicious tropical breakfast with 100% locally grown Ka'u coffee and a fine assortment of teas. Here at Lava Pond Lodge, we pride ourselves in providing travelers with a warm aloha welcome and wonderfully insightful tips and stories to help make their vacations a little more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Lava Pond Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Hotel Volcano
- Lava Pond Lodge Volcano, Hawaii