My wife and I came to the Volcano region and stayed here for one night during our honeymoon trip. The room we stayed was Wild Ginger which was cozy and homey. Regina was our hostess on that day. She was very nice and friendly and we chatted a lot. She gave recommendations about where to eat and prepared amazing tropical style breakfast for us next day in the morning. The whole experience truly exceeded our expectations about a B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lava Pond Lodge is a craftsman style,contemporary, art-inspired B&B tucked into the rain forest adjacent to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Rooms are equipped with private baths, fireplaces, hand-crafted heated beds, and beautiful original artwork. You are greeted each morning with a wonderfully delicious tropical breakfast with 100% locally grown Ka'u coffee and a fine assortment of teas. Here at Lava Pond Lodge, we pride ourselves in providing travelers with a warm aloha welcome and wonderfully insightful tips and stories to help make their vacations a little more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Lava Pond Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Hotel Volcano
- Lava Pond Lodge Volcano, Hawaii