“For the price, what more could you ask for?”
other travellers have booked this property
Upstairs Living room with Ocean View. Upstairs Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aloha Lani is on 3 landscaped acres.
Upstairs Living room with Ocean View.
Upstairs Living room
Upstairs Living Room
Ocean View from Upstairs Living room
Ocean Coast line infront of our Driveway.
Kehena Black Sand Beach  1.3  miles from us, a great walk or short drive.
Lower living area with breakfast table and corner sitting / extra sleeping space.
Lower living area looking at stairway to upper living room and bedroom.
Dining and Kichen off lower bed room
Lower bedroom
Upstairs Bedroom
Large vaniety and views fron sliding door
Large bathroom with separte toilet room with sliding door for privacy
Undeveloped Coast line across from our Driveway.
Ocean View from lani
Gas grill on front Lanai
Front yard and parking from Lani
Driveway on 3 acre property to Aloha Lani rental home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 50 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MarcoWill
“For the price, what more could you ask for?”
Reviewed 20 May 2011 for a stay in November 2010

The house (yes, it is a house!) was immaculate. It is located in a very private area, yet is right next to a retreat if that tickles your fancy. Other than some construction that was going on at the retreat (a temporary situation, I am sure), you would not know that they were there. I can not think of a better value. Yes, there are fancier places for a lot more money. And there are "dumps" for the same money. Chad and Sue are both very friendly but not intrusive. My only hesitation in writing a positive review is that the next time I want to stay here, it will be unavailable due to all the people who flock here!!!

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
mn
Reviewed 9 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+

ontheedge...
Tofino, Canada
“Beyond expectation”
Reviewed 23 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

My wife, 2.5 year old daughter and I spent 4 nights here in early January this year. We had looked at the photos and kept thinking that I hope the place lives up to our expectations. We certainly found that the pictures while they certainly give a great impression do not do it justice. Everything was absolutely wonderful from the moment we entered the gate and slowly made our way up the long driveway. The grounds have the feeling of botanical gardens with fruit trees and well cared for ornamental plants and shrubs. The house itself was in perfect condition, very neat and tidy and tastefully decorated unlike much of what we had seen elsewhere. Everything we could possibly need was available to us including the privacy and comfort of as much or little interactions as we wanted.

Chad and Sue were wonderful, respectful hosts that offered us fresh fruit from the trees as well as flowers upon greeting. The location is stunning but a vehicle is a must. The is an endless amount of cool things to do in the area for both adult and young children such as visits to the warm pools or trips to watch the lava flows at night.

I highly recommend stopping at the superstore to load up on groceries as you pass through Hilo, the house has everything you need including a charcoal grill to make a perfect meal but selection at any of the other local stores can be lean and costly.

As a person that has been in the hospitality industry for several years now, I can really say that you will seldom find a place as well thought out, organized and set up for maximum relaxation as you will at Aloha Lani. We would love to return and hope we get the chance.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Liked best: Kitchen, Laundry, space
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing