“Great place to dine”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Maybe a little more pricey but the burgers are to die for and the service is excellent. Wide range of burgers to choose from and my son and I loved the food. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,359)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 10 and stop by for lunch and it was the best BURGERS on the island. The host sat us at a really nice table with a good view and our server Ryan was so friendly and really attentive. He walked us through the menu and made suggestions and was very patient with our kids. I had the wasabi fish burger and it did not let me down. We loved it so much that we went back a second night before our manta and a third time before leaving. All three times served by Ryan. My family loved the rings and the poppers. Will be back next year. Glad we went against our concierge and stop by because it's worth the drive.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Pleasant place to stop in for lunch. My wife loved her burger. My wasabi fish sandwich was less successful, however - the only thing that had any real taste were the excellent onion rings. The sides, potato salad and cole slaw, were so-so.
The best thing about Annie's was the Gypsea's Gelato next door!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Annie's was recommended to us by one of our excursion guides. We stopped in for dinner after a long day and the food was fast, fresh and excellent! The restaurant was clean and had a great vibe with strings of lights and big, open windows off the back side. It felt like we were in a tree fort! The menu had a lot of local flavors and ingredients.

1  Thank MNtraveler55118
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Go with the burgers which are excellent. The fish dishes are hot and cold depending on the catch of the day. The desserts looked good but we opted for Gypsea gelato next door.

1  Thank boilerhoosier