“Perfection with a View”
other travellers have booked this property
Kona Coffee Vacation Rental
Fully equipped kitchen with ocean views Queen bedroom with ocean views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kona Coffee Vacation Rental
Fully equipped kitchen with ocean views
Queen bedroom with ocean views
Large walk in shower in bathroom
Gazebo overlooking ocean & harbor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mililani, Hawaii
“Perfection with a View”
Reviewed 27 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

From the second we arrived, my husband and I were absolutely blown away. The location was stunning, the owners pleasant, welcoming, informative, and respectful of our privacy. And did I mention the stunning location? Well, it warrants a second mention! The cottage was completely private...a beautifully decorated "contemporary cottage." It had views from every window, and the entire living room had sliding glass doors that led to a spacious lanai, where you could sit and enjoy the tropical foliage with the delicious coffee from their farm!. The elevation kept the place cool, but there were numerous ceiling fans if needed. The cottage included everything you could possibly need or want; a cooler, beach chairs and towels, a grill, big screen tv, books, wireless internet access, even an electric free standing fireplace to if you need a little heat in the early morning. The location is close to town, but just far enough away to not have the tourist hustle and bustle. We have always stayed at resorts before, but this one experience was so fantastic that we're unlikely to go back to staying at a resort. It is absolutely guaranteed that we will return to this cottage. I only wish I could keep it a secret, but that would be selfish! Absolute perfection!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the cottage itself
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Oct 2011
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. And, I would like to add that you were the perfect guests. We'll look forward to your return.
Mahalo!

person found this review helpful

NV
Reviewed 27 July 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing