“Beautiful, peaceful place to rest.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kumukoa Studio

Gate Entry
The Back Yard
Our Furry Mascots
Steps to Studio Door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tommie B
Hilo, Hawaii
“Beautiful, peaceful place to rest.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My hostess, Justina, and her lovely family were very gracious in every way, and always had a smile for me. They were exceedingly helpful in answering any questions, but were careful to give me privacy the rest of the time. Much better than a hotel, due to it's cozy private location, and the neighborhood is beautiful, with older established houses with their manicured landscapes set amidst the gradual slope.

I didn't waste any time utilizing the small fridge/freezer housed within the studio, as I stayed several days, and was happy to take advantage of the washer/dryer so cheerfully offered. And I had access to wife! A boon to anyone who spends any amount of time on a laptop or tablet. The whole experience was simply the best one imaginable. If the need arose, I would be very happy to stay there again!

I honestly can't think of any downsides to staying at this location. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this charming space.

Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: The privacy
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing