“Great Happy Hour”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great place of get a bite before Merrie Monarch. Lots of pupu bites and discount drinks!
Food was tasty and lots of choices from shrimp to Mahi nachos. Nice waitresss and we enjoyed the food. Lots of veggies too. My hubby had fish and the side veggies were broccoli, zucchini, and carrots. Fresh and not over cooked. The fish was fried in tempura batter.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

A diner feel with some interesting Hawaiian dishes. Try the coconut shrimp. Kids menu and large bar menu also available

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I ordered an omelet and it was delicious. Not cheap, but then again what is in Hawaii. There is a lot of room in the restaurant, so you never feel crowded. I eat here on Christmas for the buffet. The food was just average at best, and the lighting was dim so you could hardly see the food. Maybe that was for a reason because this particular buffet was subpar. All and all, I would be back for breakfast or lunch during the week, and not for anything fancy.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This restaurant has some unique offerings for breakfast. My boyfriend loves the kalua pig eggs benedict on cornbread. My basic breakfast was good, too. Love the cornbread!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I mistakenly went here instead of another restaurant. It was a pleasant surprise though.
I was hungry so ordered way too much.
The chicken basil soup was very Good! That was the soup de jour. I also ordered the Caesars salad with crab cakes. I got two crab cakes!!!
They brought an artichoke crab dip as a welcome. Nice touch.
It is right next door to the Seaside hotel off banyan. They are not part of the hotel though.