2,074 results
All reviews coconut island ocean view queen's court seafood buffet banyan trees mauna kea the big island banyan drive liliuokalani gardens bit dated japanese garden beautiful park national park close to the airport an older hotel ken's pancake house stayed one night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love the hotel’s customer service! Even though check in was supposed to be around in the affernoon, but they allow our family to do an early check in. They satisfy customers’ need and when I went there in the morning the room was already ready waiting for us! They do not let their customers wait for a long time! Great job!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

HI,
My wife and I stayed at the hotel from 1´st to 6´th of September this year.

The hotel was nice and we had a room with a nice view of Hilo bay and the mountains in the back ground. Rooms are clean and the pool and pool arear is not that big.
They offer a nice big breakfast buffet for about 24.- dollar pr. person.

The hotel is placed a little from everything so if you do not have a car or possibility to rent one you should perhaps consider another hotel unless you like to walk. My wife and I like to walk so if you want to visit the Mall in Hilo it is a +1 hour walk. We did that a couple of times.

Outside the hotel there are 2 small independent shops one with drinks, candy snacks and some souvenir´s and the other have some really nice artwork by local artist´s you should really check that out.

Would I recommend this hotel to others yes I would but just be aware of location.

I wish you a nice stay and a great next holiday.

Best regards,
Hans

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yes this hotel is ‘retro’ and the foyer smells like fish often because of the seafood buffet (there are other great places to eat in Hilo btw) but it is comfortable, mostly clean, affordable price and super easy to get around about 5mins from the airport so can’t really complain! Oh and I love the banyan trees out the front!!!

Little side con: the air conditioner unit whilst it worked well it was rather loud even when on a low setting but could of just been that particular rooms unit

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, we enjoyed our stay, no real complaints, comfortable, quiet - only the aftermath (rain) of Hurricane Olivia. This was our second stay in two months - local elderly resident! The reservation staff were friendly and accommodating. Housekeeping fulfilled a request we asked for.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This a wonderful hotel convenientyly located on the Hilo Bay and minutes from Hilo Airport (ITO). I stayed for one week while attending a wedding in town. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The Queen's Court restaurant in the lobby is very convenient for breakfast or dinner. I look forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean or Bay front view room
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family