All reviews wedges these cabins fire pit rv park teton village tiny house caboose cabin hot tub jackson hole stove top propane grill mini kitchen front porch high end coffee table travel trailer body jets
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We called Fireside to rent an RV spot for a car trailer we were hauling, once we arrived and were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the adorable modern day cabins!!! Went in to pay for the RV spot but ended up renting a cabin as well. Absolutely wonderful . We will return when we can stay a week!!!! Best kept secret

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katie T, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Beachbaby1986,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your trip and leaving such a kind review! We're glad that we had a cabin available during your stay so you could try them out. We're very excited to have the WheelHaus models on the property and are always so pleased to hear that guests enjoyed their stay!

We can't wait to have you back out for a week! Let us know when you're looking and we'll help you get it all scheduled!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The wedge cabin offers everything you need for a great visit to the Jacson/Grand Teton area. Comfortable and clean living space, efficiency kitchen well stocked, Great shower, comfortable bed. Convenient location. We truly enjoyed our stay

Room tip: request a unit in middle of cabins, away from the main road
Date of stay: September 2017

Dear Hpdgs,

Thank you so very much for your detailed review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the cabin comfortable and conveniently located.

If you travel back to our area we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay @ Fireside Resort. We liked that the location was outside of the the town of Jackson. Upon check in we saw a moose with her calf right near the fire pit. I loved how comfy and warm our cabin was. After a long day of hiking in the cold, it was nice to come home to.The beds were so comfortable with luxury bedding. The shower was fantastic and they had nice spa like soaps and lotions. There is a small grocery store right down the road which was also nice. We visited during off peak season , so we had no issues with the RV's coming and going . I would most defintely stay here again. If I had to pick something to improve on, I did notice that the staff wasn't as friendly as what you would expect with the exception of the one male that was at check in. He didn't make you feel like you were annoying him.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katie T, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Daisy91,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our cabins! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the location and comfort of our cabins. I am also very excited to hear that you got to see our resident moose as we are very happy to have them back wandering the property during the Fall season. They're always such a delight to see.

I am, however, very sorry to hear about your experience with our staff and would be very grateful if you would be able to give us any more details regarding the circumstances so that we can see to proper corrective action. We strive to provide great guest experiences in our unique location and I am sorry that in your case we fell short of the mark. We'd love the opportunity to improve for the future. If you happen to have time to discuss the matter further we would be very happy to hear from you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and doing our best to provide an excellent stay!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We loved the cabin. All the accessories and linens are high quality. The cleaning staff did a fabulous job as the cabin was thoroughly cleaned. The cabin has innovative designs and was very comfortable, but unfortunately we had some challenges with the staff.

1  Thank Georgiafan0815
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stayed here for two nights last week in one of the Wedge cabins and it was great. I didn't utilize hardly any of the many amenities they provided but they are in abundance for this 'tiny house' - stove top, fridge, dishwasher, fireplace, outside grill with wood along with glasses, plates, flatware, cookware, etc. What I did use was the amazing shower (and they do provide instructions in the "Welcome" binder) which made me never want to get out. I was in cabin 2 away from the main road and it was very quiet. Normally I need ear plugs when I travel - I never even got them out of the suitcase. The bed was super comfy and I wish I could have taken the pillows home because they are exactly what I like. Yes, it's price-y but I had another reservation and waited until closer to time to travel and after the price dropped a bit, I quickly snatched it up (I wanted to be closer to Teton Village). I could see the mountains out of my bedroom window and a bonus Red-tailed Hawk hung out for a bit in the pine tree just 15 feet away. This was a really great find!

Date of stay: September 2017