This was our fifth stop on our road trip to Vegas. We booked this hotel thinking it was pretty close to Yellowstone. Since we were on a schedule to get to Vegas, when we realized it was too far we had to cross that off our itinerary :-( Anyway, back to my review of the hotel. The drive across Wyoming to the lodge was SO long and sorta boring. The road TO the lodge was small, winding and scary cause we arrived at night - but we did get to see some wildlife. By the time we checked in, we were car sick (from the winding road) and suffering from massive head aches. We couldn't wait to get to our room and to sleep. Thankfully, check-in was easy, the staff was pleasant and we got to our room as quick as possible. The room was VERY comfortable and wished we stayed longer to use the robes that were provided.
We got to look around in the morning a bit before getting back on the road. I loved all the bear decor. The restaurant was expensive but the breakfast was delicious and fresh. I know the resort fee is mandatory but considering we checked in past 9PM and left around 11 we didn't get to use any of the hotel's amenities. It would've been cool if they cut us some slack with that. I would stay there again if I'm ever in that area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village