All reviews ski valet the indoor outdoor pool jackson hole free appetizers snake river breakfast buffet hot tub locker room fire pit starbucks coffee grand tetons washer dryer horseback riding stayed longer the room was nice ski trip teton national park
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My wife and I stayed here for her birthday weekend in October. It was the off-season, so things were quite and there was not much to do in Teton Village. This was perfect for what we were looking for. The room was nice, and though we did not use it, the swimming pool looked great (heated, indoor/outdoor, waterfalls running off the rocks, and the families who were using it looked like they were having fun). The lodge is a short distance from Jackson Hole (shopping, food, entertainment) as well as close to the National Parks (we drove to Jenny Lake and Signal Mt, seeing Moose and other wildlife along the way). The staff was friendly. There is a "resort fee" of $25/night that we were aware of, but is separate from what the discount reservation sites quote. That fee includes valet parking. They have spa services and an upscale restaurant at the lodge for those who do not mind splurging. Going in October during the off-season meant a reasonable rate with less people (but the tram, shops, etc were mostly closed for the transition of seasons). Loved our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here while visiting Teton National Park at the end of September. The property had just changed ownership and we were concerned by some reviews we had read. Our concerns were unfounded. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was roomy and the bed was comfortable. The proximity to the Park was good. We did not eat at the Lodge as we found the menu quite expensive and not to our liking. The valet staff is efficient, friendly and knowledgable about the area. Also, I used the public bus system to ride back from Jackson one day. It was affordable, on schedule and convenient. We did not use the Spa, however, it is conveniently located and has a good menu of services. Ride the tram to the top of the mountain...it's worth the money!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

We decided to take a trip here during October. Upon arrival we discovered that October was one of the slowest months in Teton Village and the majority of places were closing until the season started up in November...including the hotel. However, the staff was more than accommodating! The concierge booked us an amazing tour through Yellowstone and placed a very sweet basket with wine and other Wyoming "goodies". The staff was top notch and we will definitely be returning during a busier time of year.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Hi! I'm a research person & after I booked my room at this hotel it suddenly had bad reviews of new management & young staff, etc. Needless to say, I wanted to cancel but couldn't b/c it was through AA & non-refundable. We showed up for our 6-night stay & were pleasantly surprised by an AWESOME staff, room, gym, spa, breakfast, etc. I couldn't believe that people had written poor reviews of this place. I will definitely return!

I will say that unless you go to the gym/locker rooms, etc., you won't see how amazing this hotel really is... there is a steam room, saunas, etc. There was even a HUGE jacuzzi in the women's locker room that sat in a window overlooking the mountains. All FREE to those with a room. The room had very nice furniture, huge TV, super clean, etc.

For future travelers, their French Toast is AMAZING!!!! My favorite restaurants were Genevieve & Local:-) Amazing lunches at Genevieve... so much that we went 3 times. Local had off-season specials we couldn't resist. A 28 days aged bone-in ribeye, etc.:-) Great vacation! Great location!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trisha O
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The staff at this hotel welcomed us from the moment we arrived! The staff seemed younger than most but how nice to see professionalism with a younger staff. Rooms were beautiful with king beds and fireplaces. My friend and I both felt pampered. Staff ready with terrific suggestions for restaurants and tours. They simply could not do enough for us. You don't see this quality and level of service many places! Don't miss Stieglers Restaurant (close by) - the best Austrian food we ever ate with atmosphere and service top drawer. If there were a negative, it would have to be housekeeping. Returning from a day out, the floor had not been vaccumed and had small pieces of debris. Each day seemed like something else. Obviously maid service is hit or miss. Spa services were mediocre at best. Massage therapist seemed almost inconvenienced.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends