“Comfortable One Night Stay”

Snake River Lodge and Spa
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This was our fifth stop on our road trip to Vegas. We booked this hotel thinking it was pretty close to Yellowstone. Since we were on a schedule to get to Vegas, when we realized it was too far we had to cross that off our itinerary :-( Anyway, back to my review of the hotel. The drive across Wyoming to the lodge was SO long and sorta boring. The road TO the lodge was small, winding and scary cause we arrived at night - but we did get to see some wildlife. By the time we checked in, we were car sick (from the winding road) and suffering from massive head aches. We couldn't wait to get to our room and to sleep. Thankfully, check-in was easy, the staff was pleasant and we got to our room as quick as possible. The room was VERY comfortable and wished we stayed longer to use the robes that were provided.

We got to look around in the morning a bit before getting back on the road. I loved all the bear decor. The restaurant was expensive but the breakfast was delicious and fresh. I know the resort fee is mandatory but considering we checked in past 9PM and left around 11 we didn't get to use any of the hotel's amenities. It would've been cool if they cut us some slack with that. I would stay there again if I'm ever in that area.

2  Thank blue_butterflyzz

Reviewed 23 October 2012

My wife and I stayed here for her birthday weekend in October. It was the off-season, so things were quite and there was not much to do in Teton Village. This was perfect for what we were looking for. The room was nice, and though we did not use it, the swimming pool looked great (heated, indoor/outdoor, waterfalls running off the rocks, and the families who were using it looked like they were having fun). The lodge is a short distance from Jackson Hole (shopping, food, entertainment) as well as close to the National Parks (we drove to Jenny Lake and Signal Mt, seeing Moose and other wildlife along the way). The staff was friendly. There is a "resort fee" of $25/night that we were aware of, but is separate from what the discount reservation sites quote. That fee includes valet parking. They have spa services and an upscale restaurant at the lodge for those who do not mind splurging. Going in October during the off-season meant a reasonable rate with less people (but the tram, shops, etc were mostly closed for the transition of seasons). Loved our stay.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here while visiting Teton National Park at the end of September. The property had just changed ownership and we were concerned by some reviews we had read. Our concerns were unfounded. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was roomy and the bed was comfortable. The proximity to the Park was good. We did not eat at the Lodge as we found the menu quite expensive and not to our liking. The valet staff is efficient, friendly and knowledgable about the area. Also, I used the public bus system to ride back from Jackson one day. It was affordable, on schedule and convenient. We did not use the Spa, however, it is conveniently located and has a good menu of services. Ride the tram to the top of the mountain...it's worth the money!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

We decided to take a trip here during October. Upon arrival we discovered that October was one of the slowest months in Teton Village and the majority of places were closing until the season started up in November...including the hotel. However, the staff was more than accommodating! The concierge booked us an amazing tour through Yellowstone and placed a very sweet basket with wine and other Wyoming "goodies". The staff was top notch and we will definitely be returning during a busier time of year.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Hi! I'm a research person & after I booked my room at this hotel it suddenly had bad reviews of new management & young staff, etc. Needless to say, I wanted to cancel but couldn't b/c it was through AA & non-refundable. We showed up for our 6-night stay & were pleasantly surprised by an AWESOME staff, room, gym, spa, breakfast, etc. I couldn't believe that people had written poor reviews of this place. I will definitely return!

I will say that unless you go to the gym/locker rooms, etc., you won't see how amazing this hotel really is... there is a steam room, saunas, etc. There was even a HUGE jacuzzi in the women's locker room that sat in a window overlooking the mountains. All FREE to those with a room. The room had very nice furniture, huge TV, super clean, etc.

For future travelers, their French Toast is AMAZING!!!! My favorite restaurants were Genevieve & Local:-) Amazing lunches at Genevieve... so much that we went 3 times. Local had off-season specials we couldn't resist. A 28 days aged bone-in ribeye, etc.:-) Great vacation! Great location!

1  Thank Trisha O
Alpenhof Lodge
#5 of 7 in Teton Village
12.4 km away
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole

Been to Snake River Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Snake River Lodge and Spa

Address: 7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)
Region: United States > Wyoming > Jackson Hole > Teton Village
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Teton Village
#3 Spa Hotel in Teton Village
#4 Family Hotel in Teton Village
#4 Luxury Hotel in Teton Village
Price Range: AU$253 - AU$677 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Snake River Lodge and Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort