My husband and I stayed here while visiting Teton National Park at the end of September. The property had just changed ownership and we were concerned by some reviews we had read. Our concerns were unfounded. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was roomy and the bed was comfortable. The proximity to the Park was good. We did not eat at the Lodge as we found the menu quite expensive and not to our liking. The valet staff is efficient, friendly and knowledgable about the area. Also, I used the public bus system to ride back from Jackson one day. It was affordable, on schedule and convenient. We did not use the Spa, however, it is conveniently located and has a good menu of services. Ride the tram to the top of the mountain...it's worth the money!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TravelClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village