“Great”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
deserhut
Algonquin, Illinois
“Decent amenities, terrible bed”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I booked this unit for 3 nights. The unit itself was decent, although you have to climb 4 flights of stairs to reach it. The positives are that it was clean, larger than a hotel room, and had a fully furnished kitchen. The biggest negative was the bed in the bedroom. It sags in the middle so my wife didn't sleep well on it. There were a couple of other minor issues, including the bathroom sink drain was stuck in the closed position and the lever linkage was missing. I doubt we would book this unit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: bigger than hotel room, full kitchen
Liked least: uncomfortable bed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Sep 2014
Thank you for your great feedback and comments! We have an amazing team that ensures accommodations are clean and stocked prior to every arrival. I do apologize the sleep number bed was not as comfortable as you had hoped. We do have a complete staff of highly trained agents that are more than happy to help you find accommodations that may better suit you in the future. We can help you search select bedding and the floor accommodations are located on. We also have a maintenance team on hand 24 hours a day for any repairs needed during your stay. I hope your overall stay was a memorable one and we hope to see you again in the future!

JHRL
Reviewed 11 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Nov 2016
Dear Sherry,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience in Tensleep B13. Many of the condominium buildings do not offer elevators but our friendly staff is happy to help should you need assistance with luggage upon arrival or check out. Do not hesitate to reach out during your next visit!

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Team

Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers
13 Jun 2013
Hello Devang,

We are so sorry to hear your sleep was less than exceptional due to neighbor's shuffling about. I am also sad to learn that your internet did not work during your stay. We have a team of maintenance professionals who would have been able to correct the internet issue had we known the wireless internet was not working properly for you. I appreciate your kind words on location and close proximity to Grand Teton National Park and the entrance to Yellowstone National Park which is approximately 60 miles. Our staff strives to make our guest's experience as memorable as possible so I am pleased to hear they were cordial and helpful.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

Jesica Robbins
Reservations Manager
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Louisiana
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Rugged travelers
20 Mar 2013
Hello Karen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such an honest review of your most recent stay in Tensleep B13. I sincerely apologize your internet was not up to par for your stay in March. Our team of maintenance professionals have inspected the wireless router in that particular condo and we have taken the necessary steps to insure this amenity is working at its full potential for future guests. I am also sorry to learn you had to climb several flights of stairs daily. We do have many other properties that do not require stairs when entering and leaving your property. I would love to extend a return guest rate to you upon your next visit to Jackson Hole and we will be sure to find a property that does not have as many stairs for you. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the location of this condo and all of the activities and dining options right outside your front door.

We hope to see you in Jackson Hole again!

Jesica Robbins
Reservations Manager
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing