“OMG, this place is unreal!”

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Experience one of the most iconic ski destinations in the North America! Over 4,000 vertical feet of skiing off the legendary Aerial Tram. Expanded beginner and intermediate terrain. Also a summer destination for hikers, bikers and sightseers. There are always fun concerts and events happening in Teton Village!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 April 2018

No crowds, awesome snow, long runs, scenic trails, great food, etc.! Friendly locals and the town is so much fun to explore!

2  Thank Cori L
in 11 reviews
"fresh snow"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Born, raised, and educated in Wyoming, I always looked forward to going back to Teton Village and JH resort. Several times during our visit, however, I kept asking myself - is this really JH resort in Wyoming? As a general rule, Wyomingites take pride in treating others well, treating tourists as if they were locals, and looking for helpful solutions to problems.

We were treated poorly by the ticket office staff, seasonal employees were often dismissive and rude, and there was often a feeling as though the staff could really care less if we were pleased with our experience. I asked an employee at the Bridger Center to look up the price of an item for my son. I decided not to buy the item and she looked at me like I had grievously offended her.

The snow was great. They’ve made awesome improvements in the terrain and lodging. But for all of the improvements they have made, we had a less than ideal personal experience. At the end of a vacation, that matters more to me than vertical drop or total inches per season. We spent a lot of money on our vacation. Money that next year will be better spent at Big Sky or Targhee.

2  Thank FishWY41
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Took my girlfriend, her 14yo son and friend and had a great time. Granted they weren’t in charge of great weather, good snow and small crowds and it was awesome. Kids went from beginners to double blues and a black in 4 days with the help of two half day privates.

1  Thank wsttrade
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Amazing ski vacation! New snow fell every day while we were there (Mar 18-24). The mountain is very challenging to ski and for serious skiers only. We've skied several mountains out west and Jackson Hole is by the far the most challenging we've come across. We found the ski instruction at the ski school to be excellent for the kids and they loved it and wanted to go back for more. Can't wait until next year!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Jackson Hole is a true treasure. Yes, it’s harder than other ski resorts. A blue run here isn’t a blue run at other resorts. But it makes you a better skier. Also has a great ski school for kids. My 9 and 5 year old had never clicked into a ski when we went. After two days of ski school, they were ready for greens. Really built their confidence. And the snow they get at Jackson Hole is just top notch. Powder almost every single day.