Review Highlights

Reviewed 16 August 2018
TrishGarv322
Lisle, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews ski school lift tickets double blues advanced skiers jackson hole mangy moose great resort challenging mountain green runs big mountain challenging runs ski vacation ski area grand targhee mid mountain fresh snow waffles
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This is my first time here, which is surprising since I am a skier and here I am in September with no snow. A great place to visit in the Fall, plenty of hiking and biking trails. The scenery and the resort are awesome. We were there just to check it out and I am glad we did. Definitely need to come here for some Winter activities. My wife enjoyed a glass of wine and I had a craft beer, which was very good, along with nachos at the Four Seasons Hotel. This place is a fun place to hang out.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I enjoyed our adventurous day of frolfing and mountain biking. He “had” to get a new disc at the outdoors store, which had a nice selection. We used frolfing to hike the wildflowers. The course got a little confusing, but they gave us a little nap at entrance. We bought two passes for about $75 for the ski lift. We brought our own mountain bikes, as well as helmets, but you could rent whatever you need at resort. We put our bikes on the lift and up we went! Beautiful view.. different paths down mountain for different skill levels. Free gondola ride after 5pm. Affordable beers and a slice of pizza when you’re ready to wind down and listen to live music

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great way to get an overview of Jackson Hole & the Teton Mountains! Took the lift to the top of the mountain and walked to different views. If you go later in the day remember that the consession stands and coffee shops all close at 5:00 on the dot.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My adult sons and I decided to do a pre-sunrise hike on the Wildflower Trail in early August. Get one of the pocket trail guides at various locations at the base of the mountain, including the gondola entrances. Probably the most important thing to know before hiking the mountain is to honestly assess your physical condition and ability. I am 57 years old and run 2 miles a day, and had a difficult time with shortness of breath due to the elevation, and that was 5 days after arriving in Wyoming from the US East Coast. Take frequent breaks and admire the amazing scenery while catching your breath, and after a few minutes start hiking again. If I do this trail again, I would do so after sunrise, as the light makes it easier to see the rocks and other obstacles. A flashlight helps in the dark, but still easier when it's light. The trail is steep in places, but has a lot of switchbacks that help with the vertical ascent. We hiked the 3.9 miles (one way) in ~3 hours, consistent with the guide, and spotted a grouse and a male mule deer along the way. Near the top of the trail there is a wide variety of wildflowers (in August, at least) that lent to the beauty of the hike. After resting at the gondola trailhead, we continued on the Casper Ridge Loop, a much shorter (1.5 miles) and more level hike that most adults should be able to do. This part had stunning views of the "back" side of the mountain and more wildflowers. If you're unsure of your physical ability, take the Bridger Gondola up to the top and hike just the Casper Ridge Loop, although you'll need to pay the gondola fee. If you hike the Wildflower Trail up, you can still take the Bridger Gondola back down and avoid the fee. Overall, the sense of accomplishment and the scenery made this hike one of the best activities of our visit to Jackson Hole.

1  Thank JohnS24_12
Reviewed 2 August 2018

we came for the day so some of our group could do some lift accessed mountain biking. the bike rental staff were great and really helpful. hire gear was in good condition. They had a great day riding and saw a moose! The rest of our group rode the tram - excellent! and looked at the shops. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a condo for the 7days the end of July 1st week Aug. 2018

The condo had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
That's the good part

Price for the week. $2880

Condition of unit. Atrocious
Broken tiles in kitchen
Filthy stained carpet
No lock on patio/deck door
Toilets barely usable
Parking taken by contractors working
On unit above
Construction on unit above all days
Total condition of condo, a 2 of10

Wall above fire place stained black
With soot
Ancient appliances

We had pay in full before occupancy or would have left

Cannot recommend Whiteridge complex

Be warned

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Visit every year out in summers (6 to date). At the base there are plenty of great restaurants to choose. Great activities for kids, mountain biking for the more adventurous. Shopping and hotels a plenty. We have use of a family home so we can’t comment on hotel accommodations. Love the summer concerts outside.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Jackson Hole has taken its breathtaking location, with amazing views of the Tetons, to another level, with a great selection of lodging, top-notch restaurants and plenty of on-site activities. In the summer, one could easily stay for an entire week and have things to do each day. To top it off, all resort personnel have been pleasant and charming. Would highly recommend for a summer vacation - absolutely stunning!

1  Thank pekk
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Not many of us will ever scale a mountain. The Jackson Hole Aerial Tram in the Teton Village is the way to achieve that goal. Really nice reasonablly priced package includes tram, gondola, and chairlift rides. Be sure to stop in at the waffle house at the top of the Rendezvous Mountain tram ride

2  Thank CHUCK C
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in a room with 2 double beds, and were very comfortable. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Kids had a great time at the pool and village area outside the hotel. Overall a great choice!

1  Thank Autumn G