All reviews outside doors coffee maker comfortable beds refrigerator accommodations
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

When we checked in was told there were 2 rooms reserved. Not the case. WE WERE CHARGED FOR BOTH. Very basic. Needed cleaned and maintained. The owner was very rude. We were told to get off his property or he was calling the law. He took pictures of our vehicle. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Although the decor is dated, my kids were fascinated at seeing a cathode-ray tube style television set, the room was very clean and fairly well-maintained. The beds were comfortable.

This was a cheap room, with comfortable beds and a competitive rate, which was all we were hoping for as we passed through.

Outside doors with parking outside, classic Motel-style. We were hauling a trailer, and there was enough room to park near your room with longer vehicles, which is something you don't always get with this style of property.

Coffee maker inside room, and built to a bygone-era standard of a larger room you can actually walk around in.

We got the rest we hoped for, and were treated very hospitably.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I had made my reservation for 07/14/18 checking out on 07/15/18 at the Super 8. I called to confirm my reservation a week prior to my stay and merely check availability for the night prior 07/13/18. The lady on the phone took it upon herself to change my reservation to 07/13/18. Needless to say when I arrived there was no reservation to be found. I spoke with the owner "Khaled" who treated me so poorly and basically accused me of making up the fact that I had a reservation. Then he offered to put me up in his other hotel since the Super 8 was full, one called the "The Budget Inn Express" at a much higher rate. Until I showed him the rate on the email he matched it. The hotel was so disgusting I actually KILLED A ROACH with my hand on my shoulder while laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I found an old twizzler candy on the floor of my room and our bed sheets had what I hope were makeup stains all over them. This place is disgusting. The owner also kindly blamed me and was adamant about my reservation issues not being their fault.

The room smelled badly, the carpet had that moist nasty feeling to it. The hotel is owned and ran by this :Khaled" guy. His wife handles the house keeping and his 11-13 year old son handles the front desk. I hope health services inspects this hotel. This place is terrible, I never do this, write a poor angry review like this. But this hotel and its owner were so bad that it deserves it. Please look for a different place. Spend a few more dollars and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Herman C
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Property is worn and dated - very basic. Room was clean, though. Bed was ok. Some of the electrical items in the room weren’t operational. They accept pets, which is great, and the managers were very pleasant and helpful. It just wasn’t worth the rate charged.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

My family and I were travelling with our dog, a large Standard Poodle and we only took this room because they accepted pets. Had to make 3 trips back to the reception desk, first to get extra towels (only enough towels for 2 people were provided), secondly to get the wifi sign-in details, and thirdly to confirm the information because we could not sign onto the wifi network. Each time I had to wait for the receptionist to come from the family quarters to see what I wanted. FInally, I gave up on getting wifi access and went to bed. We found the room to be run-down and it doesn't seem to be maintained at all. I could Not recommend this motel to anyone and would not stay here ever again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family