“Closed -- and none too soon!”
Review of Chopstix Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chopstix Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Was good when it opened, but portions got smaller and prices got larger. Road construction probably didn't help. Sheridan is too small to support 3 Chinese restaurants. We found the other 2 to be much better anyway. Not terribly sorry it closed.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Not happy this was closed. Looking forward to Chinese food and not able to get it. Should be removed from list since its closed and for sale!!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

This place closed because they were 6 months behind on their rent so I have heard. The inside of this place was disgusting. I am pretty sure they were living in the bar. They had it all blocked off. That being said, the food was really good. I only ordered out because the restaurant scared me. I don't want to think about what the kitchen looked like.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

When we first came in, we saw the waitresses' kids playing in the employee lounge. Tables were piled high with dirty dishes. We sat down and it took 15 minutes to even get drinks ordered, then another 15 minutes to get our water! By the time we ordered our food, we had been there almost an hour. There were only 2 or 3 other tables, so it wasn't like they were swamped. After all that wait, the rice was burnt and the food was only ok. A buffet would have even been better!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

At the noon rush hour on last Thursday, there were 3 tables that were being served.

I waited for 8 minutes to see a server or host at the front where they ask you to "wait to be seated" ... and didn't see any employee of the place there or in the dining room.

So I left, went across the street to the car lot to check out a car, and came back 20 minutes later.

Again, no employee to greet me, seat me, and none to be seen in the dining room where now only two tables were picking at their food. I waited around for 5 minutes without seeing any change in the place.

So, I figured if they were that overwhelmed with 2 tables for lunch, I wasn't going to be served, either.

Can't comment on the food because I didn't get any there. But it's hard to recommend a place where you can't even get in during a prime meal time.