“Aweful and unprofessional”

Add it.
Chopstix Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 January 2013

When we first came in, we saw the waitresses' kids playing in the employee lounge. Tables were piled high with dirty dishes. We sat down and it took 15 minutes to even get drinks ordered, then another 15 minutes to get our water! By the time we ordered our food, we had been there almost an hour. There were only 2 or 3 other tables, so it wasn't like they were swamped. After all that wait, the rice was burnt and the food was only ok. A buffet would have even been better!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

At the noon rush hour on last Thursday, there were 3 tables that were being served.

I waited for 8 minutes to see a server or host at the front where they ask you to "wait to be seated" ... and didn't see any employee of the place there or in the dining room.

So I left, went across the street to the car lot to check out a car, and came back 20 minutes later.

Again, no employee to greet me, seat me, and none to be seen in the dining room where now only two tables were picking at their food. I waited around for 5 minutes without seeing any change in the place.

So, I figured if they were that overwhelmed with 2 tables for lunch, I wasn't going to be served, either.

Can't comment on the food because I didn't get any there. But it's hard to recommend a place where you can't even get in during a prime meal time.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

The food here is slow, expensive, served in microscopic portions, and the ambience lacking- severely. If I'd eaten quickly, the food ($28 worth of it) would have been gone in three minutes or less. Like paying for gold and getting gold lame.

China Garden down in Buffalo has much better food & quantities, and is well worth the drive. Skip this place- it's not worth your time.

Reviewed 25 August 2012 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner here with excellent service and good food. We would ho back should we find ourselves in Sheridan again.