See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Small place with clean, no-frill rooms. Road noise could be a problem for some sleepers. Check-in person somewhat dour. Comfortable beds, good water pressure in shower. Good value overall. We went there twice.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Ok....We just needed a reasonably priced midway stop from East Glacier Montana to to our South Central Colorado home. We got there at night. It's one of those one level 'throw back' small motels. However, it was quite comfortable, clean, with good wifi. Our vehicle was parked right outside our room which can be important for those needing to feel more secure to be in sight of their car. The Interstate was very accessible and the hotel had close and easy access as it is located along one of Sheridan's main streets. I wish there was a way to mark Average plus plus or Very Good minus because that's exactly how I would rate it.

Room Tip: The rooms have smoking non-smoking options. We are NOT smokers. We were very pleased with non-smoking corner room 101.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Large room. Clean. Older, but this is a budget motel. Could not connect to wi fi. Good got water. Three pillow per bed, which was nice. Beds were fairly comfy. We like the fact that you can drive right up to the room. It gets old lugging everything through a lobby and up an elevator.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I was quoted for a queen bed. I got a double. Hard to sleep on. a house key to open door and a chain lock. no peep hole. So for more security I placed my chair under the door handle. Very small parking places. My microwave was making scary sound while I used it. Attendant was really creepy. Never smiled. was not polite. I had reservations for 3 nights. But the after the first night I left the key and my boyfriend told the attendant we are done. Sh&^*Y place. I am hoping to get the rerund for the 2 nights I didn't stay.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Semi-comfy, RIP OFF SCAM!!!
Booked on-line for $44 - no problems accepting my res or fee.
There was ADDITIONAL $50 charge on my bank app after check out.
I called to inquire, clerk said towels were missing and I was charged for them. A) I did not take any towels - only 2 sets provided and 2 sets were there when I closed the door; B) $50 for an institutional towel set - really? C) No call/contact re the additional charges (wonder how many people just checkout and move on).
Clerk refused to discuss and there was no manager for appeal. Had to have my bank dispute and reverse charge.
Cheap is not cheap when charged 100% markup for fraudulent fees.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo