“Very Reasonable, exceptionally clean and had everything we needed.”
Review of Days Inn Sheridan

Days Inn Sheridan
Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We wanted a location close to the freeway and this was perfect. We were right across from a Perkins for a quick meal. The hotel had everything we needed. Fridge, microwave. ICE. A swimming pool, hot tub, free nice breakfast, close parking. Quiet.If your looking for a fancy elegant hotel, this isn't for you. IF you want a kept up, very clean, with all the amenities at a reasonable price this is perfect.

Room Tip: . We asked for a lower room and it was perfect. not noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Hotel was average, furniture worn and dated in room. Requested a change of room due to floors being dirty. Second room only slightly better. Hair in shower on soap ledge. Not a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Three rooms, three night stay booked by a family member for a mini reunion.
Room was dirty upon arrival. Room reaks of smoke and I'm a smoker. Old worn furniture and carpet. Deadbolt does not work and the keycards appear to be first generation, easily defeated by theives.
On a positive note, we weren't robbed during our stay. Items and cash left in the room were undisturbed. So was everything else as there is no maid service for multi-night stays. I approached the day manager to complain and he explained I should take the garbage bags from the room to the dumpster at the rear of the property myself! The overnight manager (Indian) showed at least a little understanding of customer service.
I was shocked to see favorable ratings for this property. Review them yourself to determine if they're fake.
Spend an extra $5, $10 or $20 per night and save your senses from this mistake.
None of the staff I encountered should be in the hospitality industry.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Our bathroom toilet had hair and urine on it. We only had one washcloth and the whirlpool tub in our room was dirty. I didn't complain, I just cleaned it myself.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The service at the Days Inn Sheridan was an excellent. The staff was very friendly and most importantly they were very helpful to me. I stayed at these hotel for my business trip and it was a great place to stay. The rooms were clean and everything was very organized in the room. I could find everything that I wanted easily. The breakfast was really good they had Biscuits and Gravy when I stayed it was really satisfactory. The location of the place is very neat. The nearby restaurants are Mc donald and many other close to the motel which would be close to a walking distance. I like everything about these place it a great place to leave and very nice and calm hotel to stay in. Most of the people and the morning and night staff was really helpful and caring people. I would recommend everyone to stay at these place whenever you go to Sheridan WY.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business