All reviews biscuits and gravy hot tub queen bed definitely stay here again freeway
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Just needed a bed for the night but we were disappointed with this stay.
Sheets on the bed were threadbare and see through.
Pillows should have been thrown out long ago - they were yellow with old sweat!
Breakfast was basic but there were no cereal bowls to eat out of.
Cannot recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Checked in for a quick business meeting and met Charles running the front desk. Probably one of the most unfriendly people I have ever met and has no business continuing in the service industry especially in a property as filthy, unkempt and poorly maintained as this.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We reserved a room with a jetted tub (as we are in our 60's), and was looking forward to a hot bath after a very long drive. When we checked in, our room's wall heater unit wasn't working. (the wall elec. plug was burnt & melted)We were told "all the rooms were cold because the weather was cold." Moved to another room without a jetted tub. Breakfast was a joke! No juice, no milk, cold gravy for a microwaved biscuit. Customer service was appalling. I'll Never stay here again. There isn't enough room in this review block to mention all the disgusting things at this motel. The young man that told me the burnt wall plug wasn't a problem doesn't lie very well. These people must think customers are stupid I guess. Suffice it to say I'm done with this one.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Awful experience. I booked the hotel in advance through hotels.com. Arrived to the hotel about an hour and a half after booking through the website. Upon arriving to the hotel, no confirmation was found, even with me showing my conformation number within my email. The man working the night of December 30th was getting ready to charge me again but with a "cheaper price." They told me I needed to call hotels.com (let me say it was 1 in the morning and we came from Montana that night) after being on hold with hotels.com my confirmation magically came through on days inn side.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple