Days Inn Sheridan
USD 153*
Fairfield Inn
Super Saver Inn(Sheridan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubbiscuits and gravypleasant stayqueen beddefinitely stay here againfreeway
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Checked in for a quick business meeting and met Charles running the front desk. Probably one of the most unfriendly people I have ever met and has no business continuing in the service industry especially in a property as filthy, unkempt and poorly maintained as this.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We reserved a room with a jetted tub (as we are in our 60's), and was looking forward to a hot bath after a very long drive. When we checked in, our room's wall heater unit wasn't working. (the wall elec. plug was burnt & melted)We were told "all the rooms were cold because the weather was cold." Moved to another room without a jetted tub. Breakfast was a joke! No juice, no milk, cold gravy for a microwaved biscuit. Customer service was appalling. I'll Never stay here again. There isn't enough room in this review block to mention all the disgusting things at this motel. The young man that told me the burnt wall plug wasn't a problem doesn't lie very well. These people must think customers are stupid I guess. Suffice it to say I'm done with this one.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Awful experience. I booked the hotel in advance through hotels.com. Arrived to the hotel about an hour and a half after booking through the website. Upon arriving to the hotel, no confirmation was found, even with me showing my conformation number within my email. The man working the night of December 30th was getting ready to charge me again but with a "cheaper price." They told me I needed to call hotels.com (let me say it was 1 in the morning and we came from Montana that night) after being on hold with hotels.com my confirmation magically came through on days inn side.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Our bathroom was dirty, hair in the tub - gross! I have never complained before but did and we were moved to another room. The next morning we noticed empty shampoo containers in the bathroom and half used lotion! Front desk staff were friendly but we found the hotel dated and dirty. My husband had a horrible sleep as the bed was uncomfortable - I was just so tired after driving 11 hours that I slept. We won't be back.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family