All reviews typical holiday inn putting green large atrium room was clean lobby area fast food fitness center would stay here again stayed one night convenient location first floor staff was friendly hot tub off the highway bagels walmart channels
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

First time staying here. I liked the lobby area. Very welcoming and large. The room was comfortable. A couple of things I noted was (1) the bed seemed to have a very large divot which made me feel as if I was sleeping on a hill. Seems like the matteress needed to be flipped or something to keep this from happening...and (2) the hot water never seemed to get hot...

Other than that, the breakfast was great as was the service...kudos to them.

I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2018

My wife and I were part of a tour group and stayed one night. The rooms were clean and large, and comfortable. The buffet in the morning was good but I have experienced better ones at other locations. The wait staff was efficient despite the large number of people eating. The front desk staff were pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Sheridan - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Hi Les F,

Thank you for leaving us your review and for making us a part your visit to Sheridan. We are grateful that you chose the Holiday Inn.

As always, we wanted nothing more but to ensure your experience turn as positive as possible. Though it made me smile that you found our rooms suitable for your needs, the breakfast good, and the service wonderful, I'm sorry that you found the experience not among your bests. Yes, we aim to live up to the Holiday Inn standards, but making it special to our guests makes it even more satisfying. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as perfectly as planned, Les F.

Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and be discussed amongst all concerned staff. We are always on the lookout for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve.

Your stay may not have been the best picture to remember of us but I am positive to capture a better one as soon as you get back. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 September 2018

OUR tour group was disappointed with the qualithh and comfort of the rooms. The restaurant were under staffed and not prepred for large groups. The front desk staff awas not helpful when a ride to town was requested, I wouldnkt stay ag this hotel again when viaiting Sheridan WY.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JennieC705, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Sheridan - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear psr707070,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Jennie C
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2018

The rooms are very clean and spacious. The big lobby was nice to sit with our dog so we could do the Sunday brunch and breakfast in the morning. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were awesome and the area around the hotel was nice to walk with a dog. The only thing that was missing for a higher priced hotel room was the fridge in the room. Otherwise a very nice hotel, we would stay there again.

Dear Susanneandwarren,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear you enjoyed our pet friendly rooms, our atrium and our delicious brunch! We look forward to seeing you again!
Jennie C
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Room was large and clean. Bed was very comfy with nice pillows. Shower had good water pressure. Had purchased breakfast vouchers at time of reservation and happy we did. Full buffet and menu options also. Very happy with our stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple