“Date night! ”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We usually decide to go here for our date nights because the food is absolutely wonderful and the staff is so much fun! Our waitress, Maddie, made sure we had everything we needed and was such a sweetheart! I tried the salsa samba burger today and if you like green chillis its a must try!! The husband had ribs and they are the best around! (yes I stole a few bites!)

Reviewed 7 October 2017

On our recent trip to the Teton's, we stayed 1 night in Rock Springs, Wy. I researched a place to chill that night and found Bitter Creek Brewing. Now, I love my craft beer, and although they are a small place, kinda hard to find, it was well worth my efforts. The local beers were great, the service at the bar was just right. I had some Chili, which was good. My wife had a burger and fries, yummy. Prices were fair and it hit the spot. So if you spend a night in Rock Springs, find the Bitter Creek and enjoy. P.S. our server at the bar, Chelsea gets my good job vote. ***

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The burgers are always great and if you have little ones the staff is always so awesome with the littles.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Whenever you see lots of locals, you generally are in a pretty good place. We had burger and they were really good. The beer on the other hand left something to be desired, They were out of most of the brews. The one I had was a "guest" brew. Pretty good beer, but I wanted to try the Bitter Creek beers. The service was good. The bartender was really nice. All in all, we had a an OK evening.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stopped here on our way to Idaho. We tried their ribeye steak, it had no flavor, and it was expensive. Their mashed potatoes had too much garlic. The salad was served on a little plate too small. The server was new but nice. We won't be back or recommend friends/family.