“Great!!”
Review of Siam King

Siam King
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Restaurant serves very fine Chinese, Thai & Japanese cuisine.
Description: Restaurant serves very fine Chinese, Thai & Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I love this place. It's a nice environment for seating inside. Even though there's a bar next door it's decently quiet. The sushi is amazing and fresh and my favorite dish tiger tears is perfect. They also deliver to do if you didn't want to leave just call. Their menu is in the phone book or online and delivery time is decent for a non fast food restaurant. Food arrives at your door hot and fresh. Great for travelers and tourists passing through.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Siam King is usually my family's "go to" oriental restaurant. When we first started going, the service was excellent, as well as the food. In the last year or so, the staff seemed like it changed and things are looking bad for the once good restaurant. The last time we ate there, it took us forever to get our drinks. We then waited a half hour for sushi that we ordered, which did taste good. The table next to us walked out because they had waited for their food for nearly an hour! They couldn't keep the orders straight and tried to give us food that wasn't ours. If it hasn't gotten better by the next time I go, I might as well start going to a different place.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Although the sign says Thai, Japanese & Chinese, I question the Thai. We ordered off of the Thai menu and there just was not the awesome flavors of lime, fish sauce, & roasted rice powder. Our Thai meal was flavored with soy sauce and Chinese seasonings. They should stick to what they know, which appears to be Chinese.

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

The spicy vegetable miso soup was the best I ever had, the menu was way huge lots of choices. The sushi was simple but great, I could not believe this was here in the middle of nowhere, service was excellent

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I come through Rock Springs quite a bit and usually stay at the Holiday Inn next to the Siam King. I never considered eating there as most of my small town Asian food experiences were less than good. I changed my mind and gave it a shot... One thing I noticed right away is that it was clean . The table and condiments were wiped clean (no stickiness) and you can tell they make sure that the entire restaurant stays that way. I have to eat out all a lot and I find it amazing that so many places don't put a priority on simple things like really cleaning the table and the salt and pepper shakers, ketchup etc...

I ordered the Thai beef Pad Kee Mao and it was very good. Portion size was large and price is reasonable at $13. I should have asked for it a little hotter but some sriracha fixed it up. I will be sure to stop by again next time I swing through.