“One of if not the best Asian Bistros ”

Chopstix Asian Bistro
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Riverton
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

If you are in the mood for Asian food than the found it.... Totally a winner!
I got some of the best eats here at Chopstix Asian Bistro and Yes in Riverton Wyoming.
I got the calamari appetizer and shrimp in lobster sauce. My friend got pot stickers appetizer and walnut honey chicken. Everything was very, very good. Both of us when ever in this area will be back.
I hope you will enjoy this find as much as we did.
Enjoy

1  Thank Ron S

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Good food but it is a little exspensive. You get a lot of food so they need to have a senior menu so you are not wasteing a bunch of food.

1  Thank dbalde213099
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Food was okay. Not too spectacular, but portions were great. I really liked the awesome staff. Very attentive and friendly. I had the Mongolian beef with white rice as I was told the better tasting fried rice was in a larger portion size and I only ordered for myself.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

So many options to choose from on the menu.If one person wants Thai and another Vietmeese no problem.Very comfortable booths.Ample portions I took a to go for half my meal.
The Pots tickers were a meal in their selves although on the appetizers.I ordered Happy Family spicy still not quite spicy enough but very tasty plenty of meats and vegetables in it.Reasonable prices for a family traveling.Open Sundays where most restraunts in area are not.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We loved this Asian Bistro. I had Sweet and Sour Shrimp. My daughter had the Teriyaki Chicken lunch special. Both were delicious. Service was friendly and prompt. Would eat there again if in Riverton.