Super 8 by Wyndham Powell
TripAdvisor
All reviewswestern decorpizza hutroom was cleanplace to sleepair conditionerin townstay there againcomplimentary breakfastdesk clerkyellowstonehighway
Reviewed 26 August 2017

No elevator to 2nd floor, only stairs. If staying on first floor can hear every step made by someone in rooms on 2nd floor. Not the cleanest place to stay. Bathroom was very small. Sink located just inside front door of room, not in bathroom. Deadbolt lock on door did not work. Very small breakfast room with limited seating. Best part was AC worked fine as did tv and internet. OK place to crash if not going to be spending a lot of time in room.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We spent several days in this hotel. Nick, the desk clerk and apparent jack of all trades was a pleasure. He checked constantly to see if everything was okay with our stay. He took personal pride in the hotel and made sure the complimentary breakfast was fresh and the area was clean. The hotel is a bit old and could use some updating but Nick made our stay well worth it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is one of the most run down, dirty places I have ever stayed. Needs remodeling in all aspects, new paint inside and out. The walls and baseboards were dirty. The carpeting throughout needs to be replaced.
The garish furniture was an attempt to show a western atmosphere and is a grand failure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Not impressed with this stay at all. If you stay here, be sure to stay on the second floor. The floors are so squeaky and loud I woke up every time the person above started walking again. I could also hear their entire conversation. Luckily my coworker found this out and was able to switch upstairs. I thought I got lucky and didn't have someone above. Then they arrived at 9pm and it was too late to switch rooms. Also I wasn't impressed with the breakfast. Very little options. Then when I checked out, the teller told me I was booked into the wrong room. My receipt showed a different room number then where I actually stayed. This could be an issue if any damages occurred in the room I was supposed to stay in. For the price we paid for the hotel, it was extremely high.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business