All reviews western decor pizza hut room was clean place to sleep air conditioner in town free breakfast desk clerk yellowstone highway
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Not impressed with this stay at all. If you stay here, be sure to stay on the second floor. The floors are so squeaky and loud I woke up every time the person above started walking again. I could also hear their entire conversation. Luckily my coworker found this out and was able to switch upstairs. I thought I got lucky and didn't have someone above. Then they arrived at 9pm and it was too late to switch rooms. Also I wasn't impressed with the breakfast. Very little options. Then when I checked out, the teller told me I was booked into the wrong room. My receipt showed a different room number then where I actually stayed. This could be an issue if any damages occurred in the room I was supposed to stay in. For the price we paid for the hotel, it was extremely high.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Facility is outdated and needs a lot of work. The location is very good. The breakfast was the typical that offered the same items found in that type of facility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Nice area right next door to Pizza Hut within walking distance to McD and taco John's. Our room had a queen and king size bed. We had clean crisp sheets 6 pillows total and clean towels. Our beds were comfy newer mattresses. Air conditioner kept room plenty clean. HBO for TV decent channels. The breakfast was average typical waffles, biscuits gravy, cereal, toast, yogurt, apples and donuts with coffee and juice. It was well stocked. If u get up early not real busy between 600-700 but after that more crowded nice layout. The bathroom and sink area was a disappointment so tiny. I do not believe that I have stayed in a hotel with a smaller sink. Nice pool for the kids indoors a little cool. Sadly, we ended up not having housekeeping one our fault the other theirs. They were helpful brought us needed supplies. Overall, it met our needs while staying in this area. We stayed here 3 nights. I would stay here again but would not pay much more than a little over 100 night.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family