“Misleading reviews”
Review of Super 8 Powell

Super 8 Powell
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Powell
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is one of the most run down, dirty places I have ever stayed. Needs remodeling in all aspects, new paint inside and out. The walls and baseboards were dirty. The carpeting throughout needs to be replaced.
The garish furniture was an attempt to show a western atmosphere and is a grand failure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Not impressed with this stay at all. If you stay here, be sure to stay on the second floor. The floors are so squeaky and loud I woke up every time the person above started walking again. I could also hear their entire conversation. Luckily my coworker found this out and was able to switch upstairs. I thought I got lucky and didn't have someone above. Then they arrived at 9pm and it was too late to switch rooms. Also I wasn't impressed with the breakfast. Very little options. Then when I checked out, the teller told me I was booked into the wrong room. My receipt showed a different room number then where I actually stayed. This could be an issue if any damages occurred in the room I was supposed to stay in. For the price we paid for the hotel, it was extremely high.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Facility is outdated and needs a lot of work. The location is very good. The breakfast was the typical that offered the same items found in that type of facility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Powell
0.1 km away
Americas Best Value Inn Powell
36.8 km away
Best Western Premier Ivy Inn & Suites
38.7 km away
Big Bear Motel
Big Bear Motel
#13 of 29 in Cody

Been to Super 8 Powell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Powell

Address: 845 E Coulter Ave, Alt 14, 3blks from center town, Powell, WY 82435-2114
Region: United States > Wyoming > Powell
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Powell
Price Range: $91 - $176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Powell 2*
Your home away from home is located right here with us at the Super 8. We love serving our guests and making you feel right at home with our rustic decor and friendly service. We look forward to greeting you on your travel adventures! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Powell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Powell Hotel Powell