All reviews perkins restaurant perkins attached front desk nice holiday restaurant attached room was clean great night great place to stay staff was friendly stay there again easy access plenty of parking night's sleep hot tub university ihg lounge
Reviewed 14 March 2016

We had our wedding in the mountains around laramie and stayed at the Holiday inn while we were there. It was a very clean hotel and the hot tub was great! I am an IHG rewards member and they did not disappoint me yet again! Love these hotels

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
HILaramie2007, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

We are thrilled that we could be a part of your wedding and celebration. We love hearing that you had a great experience and particularly enjoyed the hot tub and your member experience.
Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again.
Keli
Guest Experience Champion

Reviewed 10 March 2016

The desk staff is really good! They great you warmly, recognize you membership in their points program and provide abundant options for water (a really important thing at Laramie's altitude). They always try to give me my favorite corner room and have worked with me on at least two stay extensions. Having the Perkins Restaurant as part of the hotel is a BIG plus for me. I can come in mid-afternoon, rest a bit, and get really good food without having to go outside in -14F weather. I just show up in my casuals and moccasins. As of this writing, Perkins offers six $6.00 breakfasts to hotel guests and they're all good. I'll be back for sure.

Room Tip: Take a corner room over the restaurant and enjoy a Rocky Mountain sunrise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and recognize our wonderful staff! Our goal is "making friends one guest at a time," and we are thrilled to give you your favorite corner room, extend your stay, and provide abundant options in regards to your membership status! Hearing how much you enjoy the conveniently attached Perkins restaurant as well is also a plus!

We look forward to serving you again!

Tessa Cedillo
-General Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is as beautiful as the staff , thank you for making my family and I welcome. We got snowed in in the highway 80 going east and had to stop the fag and night . The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable ❤️ the receptionist was just so sweet and the pool was great for the kids to exercise cause we have been on the road for a week now . Thanks you holiday inn Laramie

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us! We are so glad that we were able to accommodate you in a helpful and friendly manner when you were snowed in here in Laramie. Our staff goes above and beyond to meet our guests needs and we appreciate you recognizing them their work! We are happy to hear that your stay with us was a "Perfect 10!" We hope to serve you again!

Tessa Cedillo
-General Manager

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

My stay with the Holiday Inn Laramie was very exceptional. The rooms were very clean and nice, the service was outstanding, and the restaurant options in, and nearby the hotel were great. I look forward to staying there again next time.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy S
HILaramie2007, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your "exceptional" experience with us! One of our core values is creating outstanding experiences, and we love that we provided that to you through our cleanliness and service.
We look forward to serving you again soon!
Keli
307.721.9000

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

We love staying at this Holiday Inn! It is very CLEAN and the staff is amazing! The attached Perkins is very convenient for breakfast and the bar on site is a friendly place for a drink. The location is perfect to attend UW games. Walking distance to the stadium. Best place to stay in Laramie!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bart K
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Bart K,

We appreciate the time you took to review our hotel and stay with us!! I know that our staff work hard to make the Laramie Holiday Inn your "home away from home hotel." It is great to hear that you noticed how clean the hotel was, as well as the amazing staff, convenience, location and bar. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon! GO POKES!

Thank you!