“Stay At Holiday Inn Laramie”

Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Laramie
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Everything is fantastic at this hotel. The staff are polite and courteous, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean, and the access to the rest of the town and the university is easy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on our hotel. We appreciate you and look forward to consistantly delivering everything in a "FANTASTIC" manner next time you visit us!

"Making Friends One Guest at a Time"

Holiday Inn Laramie
'Great Hotels Guest Love"

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This Hotel had the friendliest staff ever! I felt like I was at home. The front desk girls were very sweet, and the janitor made my kids laugh. Great staff, and service! I give it a ten

Room Tip: Get a room on the corner
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
HolidayInnLaramie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Cameron,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review regarding your recent stay. We truly appreciate your kind words about out Team. We hope you feel you experience was a "Perfect 10"! Hope to see you again real soon.

Debbie Disney - GM
'Making Friends one Guest at a Time"

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Beginning as soon as I walked in the door until the moment I was ready to go, this establishment knew how to provide outstanding service. The rooms were clean as was the entire place! I love the decor and the fun touches of Poke pride! I will definitely choose this hotel I find myself in Laramie again! Thanks!

Room Tip: Any room would be great!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
HolidayInnLaramie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on the Laramie Holiday Inn. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to being at your service in the future!

Please allow me to be your personal reservationist in the future.

307-721-9000

"Making Friends one Guest at a Time"

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I went to Laramie for a short business trip. The Holiday Inn in Laramie was top notch in service and cleanliness. It is a VERY nice hotel! You could not ask for a better hotel. I will definitley stay here again. Kudos to the managment and staff!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
HILaramie2007, General Manager at Holiday Inn Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on our hotel. We appreciate you and look forward to consistantly delivering everything in an "AMAZING" manner next time you visit us!

"Making Friends One Guest at a Time"

Holiday Inn Laramie
'Great Hotels Guest Love"

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I spent several days in the hotel for business. The staff was genuinely friendly and conversational. The management even knew me by face and name. The entire hotel - lobby, hallways, elevators, rooms, pool, bar, etc. - was very clean. The wireless internet connection is fast, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The walls are not soundproof, so I used the high-quality earplugs provided in the room on one of the nights I had to go to sleep early. The location is a little far from the UW quadrangle, but very close to the stadium and chain restaurants. For my extended stays, the refrigerator and microwave allowed me to store and reheat leftovers, helping me keep food expenditures low. There is even a grocery store within walking distance.

Room Tip: For a "room with a view" of the mountains, choose a room facing north. The south-facing r...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

We truly appreciate you for taking the time to complete a review on the Laramie Holiday Inn. It was great getting to know you during your stay and we look forward to being at your service in the future!

Please allow me to be your personal reservationist in the future.

307-721-9000

"Making Friends one Guest at a Time"