All reviews choice hotels wifi works great interior door diamond member young man would stay again bed was very comfortable easy access wyoming college interstate
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The hotel was quiet, the bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. Its pretty much what you would expect from the Econlodge chain. Breakfast was very modest. I think they had cold cereal and waffles and that was about it. The hotel was quiet, which was the main thing I liked.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed here because I got the room at the cheapest price available for that date in Laramie. It's an older budget hotel and shows the wear but the room was clean and the customer service was good. It did not have a remote for the tv in my room and they promptly got me one. I also locked myself out once and they quickly got me back in. The bed was okay and comfortable. Breakfast was a little lacking with limited choices but it was there and it was free. I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank MeridethInWyoming
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and accommodating, hotel was clean and had interior/exterior doors. Limited on property truck / trailer parking with more on roadside in front of hotel. The room was comfortable with microwave, microfridge, flat screen tv with cable / satellite channels (no guide or program info), table and chairs. The tall shower had good water pressure and hot water, the toilet was (tall) high profile. The beds were extra firm. Breakfast was basic continental & coffee. Would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I booked a room here in April and canceled the reservation on Aug 21 via the Choice Hotel app. Now I receive an alert notifying me of my upcoming reservation, of course, inside of the 7-day cancellation period. I call the hotel and get the runaround. Advised to call Choice. I call Choice, 45 minutes later, no one picks up. I go to work. I call 2 hours later and wait 50 minutes for a call center to pick up. I talk to Luis, a great guy. He tries to resolve the issue. He tells me it should be no issue and connects me to the billing department. They answer and tell me they will call the hotel and hang up on me. I call again, 1 hour and 10 minutes later they pick up and now I have to explain things to another person. She sends me to Customer Service where I start to leave a voice message but then the phone disconnects. I will call again tomorrow, but who knows what will happen!

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The Choice Motel app was very easy to use when making the reservation. The staff during checking was very informative. We asked for a NON smoking room, he assured it was. We get to the room and the room smelled like it was a smoking room but again I was assured that i\t was a NON smoking room. The room it self was very spacious with the 3 queen beds. The bathroom was nice sized. We did notice that the carpet could have been vacuumed/cleaned a little better didnt want to walk around in socks or bare footed. Beds were comfortable. Morning breakfast is VERY limited packaged rolls, dry cereal, packaged oatmeal, and waffles are your choices, which we grabbed something before move in at the college so no big thing for us. We are staying again at the end of September for family weekend just for the fact they have the rooms with 3 queen beds.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family