All reviewsfront deskbreakfast ambassadortruck stopin townworking orderroom was cleanperfect staythe breakfast areaexercise roommorning breakfastnewer hotelup to dateking suitehot tubstaff was friendlywaffleswe've stayed
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I'm a Marriott Platinum and came here for work with my family. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were better than most Fairfields imo.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Of particular note was the breakfast helper Linda. I've stayed in a lot of Marriotts and never found someone more helpful and kind. She went out of her way to make sure you had what you needed.

Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Excellent customer service! The man who checked us in was training with another man, fairly late at night. They were both incredibly friendly and professional. The more tenured person saw me and my dog the next morning, while walking out to his car. He stopped to ask me how my stay was and remembered my dog’s name. He was clearly leaving for the day, and I in no way expected him to stop and talk to us, but it really highlights the stellar service at this hotel.
When we checked out, a woman helped us. She was also incredibly friendly and professional. She offered us some cold water for the road and even called us when we left something in the hotel room.
I can’t say enough great things about the customer service here!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel was good quality and reception was good. Rooms were nice and well kept. Location was not good as you were far from any restaurant or places to eat. Even shops were far. Location was the only bad thing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Raj P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Jeremy85100

I am sorry that our location did not meet the requirements of your stay. Our location is very good for those that are traveling on I-80, and the local shops and restaurants are all within a 5-10 minute range. Its good to hear that you enjoyed our service however. If there is anything else we can do to enhance your stay for next time please let us know.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

All aspects of our stay were excellent. The hotel is new and modern, with rooms that are comfortable, attractive, and clean. The breakfast buffet, which is included with the stay, is quite good, with a wide variety of choices. The staff members, especially Jamie and Raj but including everyone else, were exceptionally friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The hotel is also entirely smoke free and and far enough away from the freeway (though still quite convenient) that it is quiet and away from traffic noise All together, everything to like and no complaints! We will look forward to staying again when we visit Laramie next time.

Stayed: July 2018

David K

Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel. Sounds like you really enjoyed everything about the hotel. Our location, our hotel, and our staff really do make an amazing trio. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Laramie!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Ran Patel and staff was so helpful and accommodating on our stay. We were always greeted when we walked in and felt so welcomed. The staff looked like they really enjoyed working at this hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable to stay in. Good size . We enjoyed the morning breakfast and cookies. All service, value and location rates excellent

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Bethofer

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Our team really does enjoy working to serve our guest. Probably because they enjoy the cookies a lot too. When ever you are back in Laramie please come and stay with us again. We enjoyed having you!