All reviews room was clean young gentleman older hotel washing machine from texas an overnight stay moving truck budget hotel waffle maker staff was friendly and accommodating microwave and refrigerator plenty of hot water plenty of parking hotel room definitely stay here again convenient location free breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Let me just say...this was a gem. Starting with the awesome check in, Downhome chatting with a friendly motel associate to the sweet welcome of our pets. This location was clean, and attention was paid to service and details. Stay here.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We booked this as an overnight on a road trip and end up driving through the night. There we bug, stains and cigarette burns on the bedding. When problems were reported to staff, the provided a new sheet and left. We checked out 30 min after we checked in.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel I've started at in years!! Rundown ave customer service is horrible. Our shower backed up and was unusable the front desk told us somebody would come fix it, an hour later my husband called again and front desk told us we could go to another hotel (what??) When I checked out and I asked if they would reduce my bill, and it was a flat out no.. We were in town for my sons campus tour of UW. We all got to go dirty! And they seem to cater to a different crowd, place looks like a strip bar at night. Stay away from this one!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This motel ranks near the bottom of all the Super 8’s I’ve stayed in.

The upstairs hallway smelled like a nursing home that had been smoked in. The room smelled old and stale also. The “clean,” folded bath towel and washcloth (with the soap and shampoo for bathing) was on the bathroom floor when we arrived. The bathtub drained VERY slowly and filled up while showering. The sink drain was slow as well and left soap and shaving deposits that had to be wiped out. The lights above the beds wouldn’t turn on with any of the room switches. I had to ask for ice at the front desk because the ice machine was broken.

I first told my family that it was better than sleeping in the car...but with all of the issues, at $119.00 for the night, the car may have been a more satisfying option!

I expect better from a Wyndham hotel and I will avoid this motel in the future.

1  Thank cwshuler
laramiesuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear valued guest,

I apologies for your stay. We are working hard on fixing the issues you had and we will correct them. Thank you for your feedback

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed enroute to Montana, very clean, comfortable bed, great shower with plenty of hot water. The staff was very friendly and professional. Would definitely book here again. Coffee pot in room and free breakfast, what more do you need in a hotel room?

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W