See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The beds and the price were the best parts of this hotel. Firstly we could smell smoke from a neighboring room through the bathroom vent. The power went out for a short time being. The shower screamed at you and the grout was very dirty. Not to mentine it was very cold when we first walked in dispite the thermostat reading 72 degrees. It was a very dated hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We reserved this room for a soccer tournament and online it looks like a nice place, I must of somehow got on a site that the reviews were were ok and since the pictures looked nice I thought it couldn't hurt. Boy was I wrong! The rooms did not look clean, our non smoking room had cigarette burns on the furniture and the carpet. The door looked like it had been kicked in, there was at least a 1/2 inch gap between the door and door jam and it was freezing in the room even though the heater was on high. I did not feel my family would be warm or safe here. What I assume was the owner or manager was not helpful at all. I called around to see about cancellations and fortunately we found one at the Best Western which was by far a better hotel. We checked out 20 minutes after checking in. I was worried about the cleanliness for sure. We contacted priceline to request a refund and will see how that turns out. They attempted and could not reach someone that could help them.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Understaffed & in need of updates. Almost everything was dated & in some level of disrepair. Had to adjust heater almost hourly as it was all or nothing with the unit. WiFi was useless as we could not get a strong enough signal in the room to even connect, only connected in lobby. Room for breakfast was very cold as was our room upon arrival, I don't think anyone had been in the room for almost a week. Only real bight spot - the breakfast was good.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is the kind of place you check the bed for bugs first thing, then you clean everything before using. We were amazed at the condition of the building and the room. It was hard to sleep because I kept imagining bugs running over me. This inn gives Ramada Inns a bad name.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple