I thought the White Buffalo Club was everything and more than I expected.
Staff-at check in was friendly and fast. Harry was super accomodating calling places and asking questions for us. Also found me an urgent care that was open on Saturday because I became ill while there. But the location is one of its best points because you can walk to all the restaurants and shops in Jackson in 5 minutes. Also the fitness center was fabulous. I didn't get a chance to take yoga class, but did take one pilates class that was very good.
Rooms and Bathrooms were large and our double King had a very large soaking tub that was awesome. I also was able to peek in one of the kitchen suites and would definitely upgrade to that next time. Did miss having a mini fridge to keep a few things cold during our stay. Parking garage was an extra nice touch and never had problems with finding parking spot. Beds and linens were nice and very comfortable.
Restaurant was good, but not amazing in my opinion. Truffle fries were greasy and so were the crispy Brussel sprouts served with the trout. The USDA sliders were OK, but were not served with anything (lettuce, onion, garnish?) Macaroni and cheese was pretty dry! Staff at the bar was friendly, and happy hour was nice with 2 for 1's. But they were out of a few things I tried to order and a noticed that happened to a couple other people too.
Only problems we did encounter during our stay was our Dog sledding excursion did not get booked and girl at front desk supposedly left a message, but no message or no missed calls from hotel? If I hadn't gotten ill this would have been an error that would have ruined our trip. So definitely confirm any reservations are in fact confirmed. The way we found out was when we asked the night before what time they were picking us up. Quite a surprise to say the least. Also I had upgraded my massage to a 80 Minute, but I guess massage therapist didn't get notified so I only got 50. So might ask before you start just to make sure you are getting what you want! Massage was very good though, and room was nice.
But overall I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Buffalo Club boasts one of the most premium locations amidst all Jackson Hole hotels. You'll find us only three blocks from Jackson's charming Town Square, and close to dining, shopping and nightlife. A perfect fit for Jackson Hole vacations! Stay at one of the nicest luxury hotels in Jackson Hole Wyoming and you'll enjoy having all of Jackson at your doorstep! Enjoy dining at our modern American steakhouse, take part in a relaxing yoga class in our expansive fitness and wellness center, or find your Zen in our intimate boutique spa. Lodging options range from Single or Double King hotel rooms, fireplace Suites, Hospitality Suites, 1 to 3 Bedroom Suites, or Penthouse options. The White Buffalo Club is Jackson's downtown luxury property with unmatched amenities and emphasis on providing excellent customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your White Buffalo Club - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Buffalo Club Hotel Jackson
- White Buffalo Club - Hotel Jackson Hole, Wyoming