“Wonderful Experience and Scenery”

Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 375.00*
and up
Combination Teton Tour and Half Day Fishing Float
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband and I were on our way home from an extended road trip to California. Having never visited the Grand Tetons, we routed our trip home through Jackson, WY. We found this company online and since we had only a short amount of time, we chose the half day tour of the park. Our guide, Jack, picked us up at our hotel in Jackson, and we discovered that we were the only ones on this particular tour. Even though it was just the two of us, Jack did not skimp on the tour or try to rush us. Quite the contrary, he took a lot of time and effort to insure that we saw as much as we possibly could in a 4- 5 hour tour. He showed us the main points to view amazing scenery, and he went out of his way to make it possible to see wildlife. (We saw several different animals.) He was very knowledgeable, friendly and engaging, and considerate of us. We have done several tours of National Parks, and this is as good as any and better than most. I give this company my highest recommendation, based on our experience that day.

All reviews
"float trip down the snake river"
in 4 reviews
in 6 reviews
"parks"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had absolutely amazing time on our Girl friends getaway with Joe & Eddie. We were a group of 14 girls & had booked for 3 day Yellowstone & a float trip.
From start to finish Joe & his team took great care of us. They were very knowledgeable. I don't think we could have covered whole of Yellowstone if we didn't do the tour. We had 2 full size passenger vans. They provided great lunch & they were always with us giving practically door to door service. I would definitely book him again when I go back with my family

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Incredible fishing trip! Teton Scenic Floats & Fly Fishing goes above and beyond expectations to ensure that you have an extraordinary experience. They deserve and have our absolute highest recommendation.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Amazing Trip!

We were at the end of a week-long vacation that included almost a thousand miles of driving. My husband was tired of driving and my kids were cranky, but I wanted to see Yellowstone before we left. I compromised and booked this trip so no one would need to drive and we would have a larger vehicle. What an amazing day!

Amy, our tour guide was great. She immediately connected with my two teenage daughters, so they were happy from the beginning. We could have never seen so much in such a short time if we did not take this trip. Amy knew all the great places to see and she was a wealth of information. She was happy to make any accommodations we needed, but we let her guide the way.

The booking was extremely easy. They were on time and the vehicle was clean and comfortable. The lunch and snacks were also perfect. I could not have picked out a better selection – there was something for everyone. I would definitely take this tour again – well worth the money.