“Yellowstone Lower Loop Tour”

Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 525.00*
and up
Half-Day Snake River Fishing Trip from Jackson
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Amazing Trip!

We were at the end of a week-long vacation that included almost a thousand miles of driving. My husband was tired of driving and my kids were cranky, but I wanted to see Yellowstone before we left. I compromised and booked this trip so no one would need to drive and we would have a larger vehicle. What an amazing day!

Amy, our tour guide was great. She immediately connected with my two teenage daughters, so they were happy from the beginning. We could have never seen so much in such a short time if we did not take this trip. Amy knew all the great places to see and she was a wealth of information. She was happy to make any accommodations we needed, but we let her guide the way.

The booking was extremely easy. They were on time and the vehicle was clean and comfortable. The lunch and snacks were also perfect. I could not have picked out a better selection – there was something for everyone. I would definitely take this tour again – well worth the money.

All reviews
"float trip down the snake river"
in 4 reviews
"parks"
in 4 reviews
"stories"

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I did the 2 day guided trip around Yellowstone. Our guide was Joe. He was AWESOME! Real down to earth, professional, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. We highly recommend this tour and his company.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Riley was a great guide. Knowledgeable about the area, wildlife, and fun to be with. He made the trip very smooth and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this group if you are looking for a float trip.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

What a way to start the day! Great weather and knowledgeable guide named Joe. We saw spectacular scenery and wildlife. Joe was terrific!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I paid Viator in advance through our credit card for this trip. When we arrived, we called the company as instructed and did not get an answer. After several calls we walked to office address, which was a dilapidated house with mattresses on the floor. Phone finally called back to say he knew nothing of tours. We called Viator, which sent us an email saying they would resolve in 48 hours and give refund in 14 days. After 17 days, I called again only to hear that now I had to send something in writing. Having sent all information in writing, I am once again waiting for a refund from Viator. Who is listed as having experienced this non-existent trip, and rated it excellent. Fraud!!

3  Thank Roannahandy
jmtetonfloats, Owner at Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Ma'am, I must express my sincerest apologies, but it does appear that some wires may have been crossed. Unfortunately we did move out of that office over the winter but failed to update our Trip Advisor and Viator sites, which is obviously our fault 100%. It also appears that someone provided you with an incorrect telephone number, as our company is in full operation and does exist. Please call 307.413.4464, as that is our business line and we do our best to answer and return calls in a timely manner. We also do our best to right any wrongs done to our clients, and I am very sorry that this put a damper on your trip. This sounds like it was a terrible miscommunication and oversight. Please look us up on the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce site, see our reviews here on Trip Advisor, or give us a call. We no longer have a downtown office, as we operate out of our boat yard south of Jackson, where we have ample room for our equipment and vehicles, as many businesses in the area do, but we still do exist. We provide hotel and area pick up for our guests, which proves to be convenient for both the client and ourselves, as parking and traffic are congested in this busy summer season. Again, please accept our apologies.

Joe Morin