“Wonderful Morning”

USD 525.00*
and up
Half-Day Snake River Fishing Trip from Jackson
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

What a way to start the day! Great weather and knowledgeable guide named Joe. We saw spectacular scenery and wildlife. Joe was terrific!!

All reviews
"float trip down the snake river"
in 4 reviews
in 6 reviews
"parks"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I paid Viator in advance through our credit card for this trip. When we arrived, we called the company as instructed and did not get an answer. After several calls we walked to office address, which was a dilapidated house with mattresses on the floor. Phone finally called back to say he knew nothing of tours. We called Viator, which sent us an email saying they would resolve in 48 hours and give refund in 14 days. After 17 days, I called again only to hear that now I had to send something in writing. Having sent all information in writing, I am once again waiting for a refund from Viator. Who is listed as having experienced this non-existent trip, and rated it excellent. Fraud!!

3  Thank Roannahandy
jmtetonfloats, Owner at Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Ma'am, I must express my sincerest apologies, but it does appear that some wires may have been crossed. Unfortunately we did move out of that office over the winter but failed to update our Trip Advisor and Viator sites, which is obviously our fault 100%. It also appears that someone provided you with an incorrect telephone number, as our company is in full operation and does exist. Please call 307.413.4464, as that is our business line and we do our best to answer and return calls in a timely manner. We also do our best to right any wrongs done to our clients, and I am very sorry that this put a damper on your trip. This sounds like it was a terrible miscommunication and oversight. Please look us up on the Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce site, see our reviews here on Trip Advisor, or give us a call. We no longer have a downtown office, as we operate out of our boat yard south of Jackson, where we have ample room for our equipment and vehicles, as many businesses in the area do, but we still do exist. We provide hotel and area pick up for our guests, which proves to be convenient for both the client and ourselves, as parking and traffic are congested in this busy summer season. Again, please accept our apologies.

Joe Morin
Owner

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We weren't sure which tour to pick, so we chose this one because it had such great reviews and didn't cost a fortune. We were not disappointed! The owner, Mark, was so great at answering all of my questions and I had a ton of them. We had someone in our party who had just had a knee replacement. I needed to know if she could get in the boat. We did NOT want to do any version of whitewater rafting. We just wanted to relax and take in the sights. We did all of that and more. We bought the lunch to go with it and it was very reasonable. Emily and Chris picked up ahead of schedule! We put in the water and off we went. It was beautiful. We saw lots of bald eagles and pelicans. No bears or moose though. Of course, the tour company can't guarantee that. We all finished the tour so glad we did it. It made our trip! Hats off to this little tour company who helped make or vacation so enjoyable!!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Took two tours with these guys and the area was having some wild fire problems which probably impacted on particiipation. On both occasions we were the only couple still signed up and on both occasions they still took us on the trip. We floated the Snake river and our guide pointed out much of the wildlife (beaver, eagles, and strange loooking people). The second trip was the lower loop Yellowstone and we had to divert trhough Idaho to get to the Park due to wildfires. Our guide went out of the way to ensure that we missed nothing. Both tours were informative and interesting. It was the highlight of our trip to Jackson. I believe that if you see one of their tours that you are interested in you should sign up......They will deliver. Great Group.