1,470 results
All reviews creek side nature walk wine cellar adirondack chairs jackson hole king cabin breakfast buffet creek running front porch individual cabins visitor center rain shower heated floors beautiful property starbucks coffee fresh fruit shuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort has expansive grounds, easy parking, and well maintained. There are approximately 160 units with various size accommodations. They are close to downtown which is a bout a 10 minute walk. The morning breakfast offers several hot items but can be crowed during the busy season. The stand alone units are very nicely appointed and with vaulted ceilings. The Creekside setting offers a very tranquil feeling and across the bridge to the tent area with its sprawling lawn area gives you an area just to hang out. The backdrop of the mountain side also adds to the setting. During the season the price point is not cheap ($475.00) but after 3 nights with visiting the Grand Tetons and downtown of Jackson it was still worth the price. We chose a stand alone unit in the rear of the property behind the expensive Creekside units. They also have a bar and room service.

Room Tip: Select a room in the rear of the property
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paule305
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The Rustic Inn is beautifully unique. The evenings with the camp fires burning outdoors and in the tents are a stunning sight and fun to sit by and make s'mores while visiting with other guests. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend the Inn.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JoEllen B
RusticInnatJH, Front Office Manager at Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review! We really do have a special property here and love fire pit season. Many of our guests often leave the resort having made a few new friends. We always appreciate you telling others of your positive experience. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I had no idea that there are different classes of room when I booked our stay. So this a cautionary tale for anyone considering this hotel for a stay in Jackson. I thought the price was reasonable but still high when I booked the rooms. I thought the price was worth it because the rooms looked nice on the website. However, when we got there I learned that we booked the cheap rooms, also known as the “historic” part of the hotel. In other words, old. These rooms were directly behind the office in a tight attached semi circle around a building and on a parking lot. The furniture and bathroom looked renovated but the room was very dark. The little chairs outside the room were not comfortable and useless because the parking lot was full of buses. We were two couples and we decided we didn’t want rooms that looked out over idling buses so we paid for the upgrade to the little cottages. The cottages are lovely. They are in excellent condition with beautiful bathroom, furniture and bedding. They are very quiet and the little front porches are delightful. They also have Moulton Brown bath products. The hotel has a lovely little lounge and terrace to enjoy a drink. The grounds include a nice stream and structures to visit. I saw people sitting around a fire in the evening. I did not try the spa but my friends did and they said it was wonderful. The breakfast was typical, unremarkable fare. Save the calories for a walk and breakfast at Persephone Bakery. A must stop on a visit to Jackson.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank 755JLG
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I know what I was expecting when I heard our tour bus was going to staying in cabins. I don't know what some of the reviewers (poor and terrible) were expecting. I couldn't believe the ambiance of the Rustic Inn. Individual cabins with rocking chairs on the front porch. Very comfortable beds. My only problem was the rain shower head. Let it warm up before jumping in! The breakfast buffet was such a treat! All of the people on the tour asked to stay another night!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug C

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We love hearing the highlights of our guests' time with us. We have over 100 cabins all with private decks to enjoy. Our cabins are among the many things that make our property special. We hope we can welcome you back for multiple nights in the future!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place and wish we could have stayed longer. The whole place is set in beautiful gardens and the rooms are cabin style individual buildings with luxurious interiors. Very comfy beds and lovely bathrooms in traditionally furnished cosy rooms. We thought they were just beautiful.
The on-site restaurant served great food and had a lovely bar area.
We loved the teepees around the property with fire pits to toast s’mores on. Nice little touches which made this place really special.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple