“Best crepes.”

Gourmet Food Truck & Espresso Bar
Ranked #72 of 158 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Description: We are an organic crepe shoppe with a creative espresso bar with daily specials. Our goal is to offer high quality & local ingredients on our dishes. Lots of passion and attention to detail, don't hesitate to swing by:)
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Best crepes I ever had! I will definitely go back. Very fresh ingredients and great service. Me and my wife had the ham and cheese with spinach.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We found this place close to Lucky's market at the highway side of the plaza, right on the corner. It was refreshing to see that they use only organic, high quality milk and espresso beans for their coffee drinks and ingredients in their food as well. I had a Huckleberry almond crepe with some house made whipped cream. You cannot underestimate the taste of a fresh made crepe with all the goods inside! Outdoor seating!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I just moved to the valley from Hungary, this place is my new favourite since they have a solid coffee and espresso menu with freshly roasted coffee beans ! Huckleberry lemonade is great too!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Hello everyone, I visited this place recently since I spend the summer working in Jackson. Chic, casual, fun, entertaining, sunny and delicious. It is off the beaten path a little bit, easy parking and access! I had their gluten free crepe with organic hazelnut "nutella" spread on it and bananas, it is a major hit:)

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This crepe shoppe/ coffee bar was located right next to our hotel so it was easy to swing by for breakfast with the kids. We ordered several different gluten free organic crepes and drinks. We also shared everything so we can experience the personality of this place. Outstanding, tender skinny french type crepe with sweet and savory fillings; try the goat chees/pear/beets and also the Hazelnut bananana! I need to menyton the Belgian Mocha as well!