Great service, clean rooms, close to everything. My wife and 4 kids split 2 rooms. We started and ended our Grand Teton/Yellowstone adventure here. Our first rooms were older, located in the back. They were not great. Our second rooms were closer to the front and were wonderful.
We stayed at the Four Seasons the year before. This isn't the Four Seasons, of course, but it has the advantage of being in the center of the action. If we came back we'd stay here instead of the F.S. because of the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Wyoming