All reviews great location town square jackson hole room was clean one night can't beat the location family room within walking distance cookies would stay here again two double beds downtown jackson log cabin central location the ground floor hot tub shops and restaurants
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to stay as long as you dont have to deal with front office staff or ask them questions. Every answer I received was a “l don’t know” and they had no interest in helping me. They just wanted to sit and talk amongst themselves. There are also no lifts. Just stairs. When I checked in I asked if there was anyway possible if I could have a ground floor room if there were any available due to the amount of luggage I had and It was met with eye rolling and sighing like it was a massive problem and I was putting them out. All they had to say was no if it was too much of a problem and not give me attitude. That was not a good first impression. I work in customer service and first impression is everything.

It’s a bit overpriced for what you get but in general, the rooms are a good size, bed comfortable, and in an excellent location close to a lot of restaurants in walking distance. I particularly liked the guest laundry that was available.

The room’s shower sprayed everywhere, and a few channels on the tv weren’t working. So needs some maintenance! The towels were also ridiculously small.

Now for the checking out. When I was checking in I advised that l would be leaving very early a few days later and what did I need to do with the keys. I was not told to just leave them in the room or at the door they just said that someone would be at front desk. Most places in the USA usually want you to sign something when you check out.

When I was looking to check out at 5am No one was there so I pressed the bell for assistance. I didn’t want to leave the keys in the open. I was then greeted by someone who had clearly just gotten out of bed and was very rude to me and said I should have just left them in my room. If I had known that, I would have, or put a damn sign up on the door if you don’t want to get interrupted!

So My first impression of Jackson hole was very ordinary, but I had a great time and met some lovely people on my trip, and my leaving Jackson hole my impression was bad too.

I have no intentions of returning to Jackson hole again as I don’t need to, but I would only stay here if you are really desperate due to the poor customer service. There are plenty of other much better places to stay and if I returned, I’d never stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
TownSquareInns_JH, Guest Relations Manager at Antler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Michelle, thank you for reviewing the Antler Inn. We would like to apologize for the poor impression we have left with you. We take customer service very seriously and we will certainly address these matters with our staff as this type of behavior is unacceptable. We have an amazing location in downtown Jackson and hands down some of the most affordable rates in town. We would love to have you give us another chance if you’re back in Jackson. Travel safe and take care.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Great location in the town centre and easy to walk anywhere with plenty of parking. Room was nice and large and very clean. Probably expensive for what it was but that might be a lot to do with the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
TownSquareInns_JH, Guest Relations Manager at Antler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Darren C, thank you for staying at the Antler Inn. We understand that Jackson can be a little pricey but we do our best to keep our rates low and competitive. You are always welcome back at the Antler Inn. Travel safe and take care.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

3 stars based on being centrally located one block from town center. Front desk personnel were friendly. Rooms were dated but clean. Unfortunately, the smells of prior guests with pets were pretty strong in the room.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Antler Inn. It sounds like you had a great time. We apologize for the scent in the room. We will address this with our staff. Thank you for your review and travel safe.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed for 3 nights in a room with a log cabin look. The motel is older but was clean and comfortable. We were so glad we were right in the heart of things in the town. Walked everywhere—felt very safe and there were lots of stores and restaurants. Matt at the front desk helped us find some great places to eat.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Antler Inn. We would love to have you stay with us again in the near future. We love hearing about the wonderful experience of our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Travel safe and take care.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Nothing special, but clean and functional. It was very convenient in that it was within walking distance to most things in Jackson. It was expensive, but probably a value buy by Jackson standards. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Michael B, thank you for staying at the Antler Inn. We would love to have you stay with us again in the near future. We know that Jackson can be a little pricey but we have some of the most competitive rates in the valley. Thank you for your review and travel safe.