All reviews full kitchen fire pit living room hot tub place to stay within walking distance of downtown town square two queen beds front desk staff an easy walk shops and restaurants fireplace condo yellowstone closet laundry roomy
Reviewed 22 September 2018

WE stayed here last weekend - and now I know why we were able to get reservations when it was impossible to get in anywhere else.
The good things: the location and internet.
The not so good things: Everything else! Creaky floors - if you are on a low level room make sure you have ear plugs to block out the creaky floor upstairs. The lighting - dull and gloomy. Plastic cups instead of glass. Toilet that barely flushes- you got to try a number of times. Just bad overall.
Like I said if nothing else is available - you can stay here. But run if something else is available

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floor
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
jhskier1, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for staying with and sharing your review. I am sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. The building you stayed in is going through a carpet replacement and during this process we are installing a cork membrane in the hopes that it will soften the sounds from above. We have found that plastic cups in our standard rooms are the best option for our guests. I wish you had reported the toilet problem while you were still with us - we could have sent maintenance by to correct any issues encountered. Best, Frank Lane GM

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Despite good people at the desk that help to mitigate this review, I awoke after the first night with bites on my legs. Slept four nights thereafter on top of the bed in my clothes. Management has denied there was or is a problem, and, of course, that is also a problem. My advice, stay at the new Marriott for the same price and take the guess work out of the lodging decision.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank rdrake2016
jhskier1, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Mr. Drake,
I am very surprised by this review as you and I have been previously in touch about this situation and these were your replies after my investigation of your complaint; "Thanks for the explanation and the follow-up". "I appreciate your concern" and that you were "not likely to complain". These words are taken straight from an email you sent to me on September 16th.
This is what is "disturbing" to me, at the time of your check out - three nights after you first experienced the issue you speak of (yet didn't immediately report) - you or your traveling companion loudly spoke of the bites in the vicinity of many of our other guests. After this outburst in our lobby neither you nor your partner stayed to speak to the front desk agent or myself about your situation - you both left and quickly drove away. I know this because I overheard the outburst and came into the lobby to try to meet with whomever was speaking.
As I have previously reported to you we followed our standard procedures for this type of incident and had both our maintenance and housekeeping supervisors check/survey your room. When they found no evidence of pests, to be safe but more importantly for the protection of our guests, we then had a professional pest control company come in and inspect the room. This company also found no evidence of pests in your room so we reopened the room to rentals. We have since had several guests stay in the same room without any incident.
I am sorry that you feel the way you do, however, I can honestly say that we followed all best practices after your report and no evidence of your complaint were found.
Regards,
Frank Lane

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Since we flew into Jackson Hole late, we rented a 1 bedroom suite here for the night before heading to Yellowstone. We figured our rate of about $250 wasn't bad. Unfortunately, when we decided to spend the night in Jackson before our flight out the next week, rates had gone way up-- to about $350 (I even called the lodge directly and the rate was higher then that, so we went with a 3rd party for the $350). The complex had promise: swimming pool, jacuzzi, fire pit, fire places in the rooms, pack and plays for babies, and nice shampoos and soaps. But the fire pit was out of order, the fire places didn't work (both suites it would turn on then go out within a couple minutes and fill the room with the smell of gas). The fold out couch was reasonably comfortable. The dishes in the cabinet on our 2nd stay were dirty (covered in coffee grounds). All of that I could live with, but what really annoyed me was when I checked out and the receipt said the room was $250. When I questioned that, they said I should have booked with them. When i mentioned I had called and was given a higher rate, she said I shouldn't have seen the price on the receipt. When we asked for the receipt back, they refused to give it back. I asked if I had showed up without a reservation would have been $250 and she at first said yes. Although the room was ok (not great, but acceptable) I really don't like the way the receipt situation was handled.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank slabeaume
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here. Very well located, walking distance to downtown. All staff from booking to checking in and then checking out were superb. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. Our suite was very roomy and clean.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
jhskier1, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Toni, Thanks for staying with us here at the Jackson Hole Lodge. We appreciate the feedback. So glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Best, Frank Lane GM

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I was so pleased for upgrading to a suite. It was so roomy. Gave all 4 of us plenty of room to enjoy & rest for 2 nights & days. Now, don't get me wrong, it needs to be updated, but the suite had 2 bathrooms & one of them had a washer/dryer combo in it! That was great since we had so much laundry to do from our extended vacation to do. The bedroom had 2 beds in it & the bathrooms were clean. It had a kitchen with all the needs you could have, it had a porch to sit on, if you wanted to relax. The living room had a fold out bed in the couch was great to crash at . We had a door to shut in between the areas for privacy for us, couples. Soooooo quiet! The staff was very helpful, the lady at the front desk, went over & beyond, making our stay great! It being not as modern was fine by me, it all the technology & conveniences we needed to have a great stay! Loved it! In walking distance or you could get a cab to go to where everything was on the streets for tourists!

Room Tip: If you are in a group or couples-get the suite!! Lots of room to roam around & privacy.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
jhskier1, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for a very nice and thorough review of your stay with us. We appreciate the kind words and are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay in one of our condo units. We feel that our larger condo units offer the best value in downtown Jackson lodging. Regards, Frank Lane GM